Ammo Deals

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Just left Wal-Mart with a 200 round box of 12ga. Federal 2 3/4 7.5 shot shells. $44.00.

You might have to hunt for them and I got the last box of 7.5 at my store. They also have 8 shot in the same type box. I also saw some 20 ga. in the 200 round box. They also have a similar sale on Federal and Winchester in 100 round boxes at a slightly higher price.

Run....don't walk. Get down there before they're all gone.

VIPR PWR HK

Full Access Member
When Wal-Mart starts giving away free sample.......let me know.

Now Costco on the other hand, has every isle blocked with someone trying to feed you.

Sams club does the same thing , I won't touch it , You never know were those peoples hands have been :eek:

Wal-fart gives some free samples online and they also have a auction site ... Most people don't know this !

Did your wally world have the AR15 ?

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Sams club does the same thing , I won't touch it , You never know were those peoples hands have been :eek:

Wal-fart gives some free samples online and they also have a auction site ... Most people don't know this !

Did your wally world have the AR15 ?
Dang it! I forgot to look. I was too busy throwing boxes of shells around trying to find the one I wanted.

VIPR PWR HK

Full Access Member
Dang it! I forgot to look. I was too busy throwing boxes of shells around trying to find the one I wanted.

I will be checking out Wally's place today ... I need to see what prices they have on all my Numbers in my sig ...... Also to verify more about the AR15 I saw there ;)

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I will be checking out Wally's place today ... I need to see what prices they have on all my Numbers in my sig ...... Also to verify more about the AR15 I saw there ;)

I was looking for .223 there the other day and the shelf was empty. I asked the guy behind the counter when they'd be getting some more in. He said he didn't know but it sells as soon as it gets there. Duh! Order more. If it's a hot item, order a bunch. It is a good deal. Tula 20 rnds, $5. No wonder it sells out quickly. I think they only get 4 boxes at a time.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Who here uses Ammo.net and how do the prices compare?
I've looked at Ammo Deals. It's a conglomeration of information about all ammo deals users have found and listed here.

I just bought some 7.62x39 at my local gun shop for 22 cents a round in an ammo can. To use in my slingshot of course.
The cheapest Ammo.net has it for is 30 cents a round and I'm sure there's some shipping to be included too.

Last edited:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator

2012-09-16_13-36-01_764.jpg
2012-09-16_13-35-50_549.jpg

ViperJeff

Administrator
I've looked at Ammo Deals. It's a conglomeration of information about all ammo deals users have found and listed here.

I just bought some 7.62x39 at my local gun shop for 22 cents a round in an ammo can. To use in my slingshot of course.
The cheapest Ammo.net has it for is 30 cents a round and I'm sure there's some shipping to be included too.

I like that site, give a pretty good idea of cost per round

oppo

Full Access Member
I normally use Powder Valley and Precision Delta and roll my own. Much cheaper and, imo, enjoyable and satisfying.

VIPR PWR HK

Full Access Member
Wally's sell more brands than meets the eye for the AR's -----Get a copy of the hunting dept store flyer .... Colt AR $1097.00, Sig Sauer AR 897.00, DPMS AR 597.00 . Along with a bush Master AR in the pic above ...... They also have accessories for the AR .
Who da thunk that about Wally World ?

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Wally's sell more brands than meets the eye for the AR's -----Get a copy of the hunting dept store flyer .... Colt AR $1097.00, Sig Sauer AR 897.00, DPMS AR 597.00 . Along with a bush Master AR in the pic above ...... They also have accessories for the AR .
Who da thunk that about Wally World ?

Was just there looking at shotguns. When I didn't see exactly what I wanted he offered to let me look at the special order catalog. I didn't take him up on his offer but I was shocked that they even have a special order catalog. So if you don't see what you want behind the counter, ask to take a look at it.

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
I got a bushmaster AR-15 ORC. for $750.00 at bass pro. but then i put in a grand making it how i wanted ... :banghead:

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
Was just there looking at shotguns. When I didn't see exactly what I wanted he offered to let me look at the special order catalog. I didn't take him up on his offer but I was shocked that they even have a special order catalog. So if you don't see what you want behind the counter, ask to take a look at it.

Browning has a new catalog out.

Members online

No members online now.