Air Force

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
322851.jpg

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Watching the NASCAR race today and the fly over was a beautiful B17 flying fortrus....was completely restored and painted....don't know if anyone else was watching but I loved it!!!
Concealed 27

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Just goes to show that the pilots days are numbered as we spoke about earlier in this thread, shame to see for me. I was in ROTC in high school when I found out I had my disease that would not allow me to be in the military which is all I ever wanted to do. But the lord had different plans for me so I admire and all that are currently serving or have served in our armed forces. I had many friends that went to Saudi Arabia right after graduating high school in 1990 when the idiot (Saddam Hussain) broke into kuwait. God Bless all of our current and former soldiers, without you we would not be free.......
Concealed 27

kwo51

Full Access Member
Even with us we are not. Try seeing the wasington monument.This administration is destroying this country very quickly.

kwo51

Full Access Member
When will we spend billions on peace? The war machine keeps our economy running along with our children s blood. Next war should send all us vets over 60 hell we can't run and are already pissed.

Members online

No members online now.