Academty Sports Lifting Ammo Limits

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
My Son In Law was in Academy a few days ago and bought 300 rounds of 223. He said the only thing they had limits on was 9mm and .22lr that it appeared there was plenty of everything else and the shelves were full. I asked him about 7.62x39, of course he didn't bother looking since he don't need it. So I'll have to drive up there myself.

Hopefully, maybe the shortage is getting a bit better. Better get what we can while we can. As long as dumbass is in office, I'd imagine the gun issue is coming up again. I also noticed the price of AK-47's is falling too.

We can hope he stays pre occupied with Syria for awhile and all the cracks he's got his ass in, I'd imagine he's ready to start kissing some ass being it's coming up time for mid term election campaigning to start and you know if the libtards get control of congress we're in real deep shit.

As it is, we've already got a list of Re-pubes that need to be voted out. Dr. Tom Coburn of OK needs to go, supporting gun control and not voting with OK to defund Obummer care, and John McCain (AZ) riding the gun control now which I have a feeling is in support of Gabby Gifford, but nonetheless he needs to go. And he's not congress, but NJ needs to get rid of their Gov Christie. Which is a shame. I really was getting to like that guy when I seen him speak at the Republican Nat Convention for Romney. I thought, why the hell is Romney running, this guy should be on the elephant ticket, not Romney. Well, since Katrina, and Obummer was able to find Christe's pee pee under that gut and giving it a little pull, jiggle and shake, Christie hasn't been the same. Them boys musta had them some fun up there in that bird while taking the tour. :gayfight:

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
Oblow`s done more for firearms sales than any other person in the history of the world. He, his cronies and his agendas needs to be burned at the stake.
Thas all.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Limiting on the most popular rounds is just as bad as jacking the price up.... everywhere around me limits also. I've been stocking up on 22lr, able to get federal auto-match for $23 for 325 rds which I think is far..... but most dealers are selling 50 rd boxes for ten bucks which complete robbery to me....
Concealed 27

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I've been able to get 100rd boxes of CCI hp for $8 bucks or so. They were limiting it. I think if they hadn't limited it, one person would have bought everything they have and then jacked the price up and resold it. I think it was their way to keep it fair and let other people have a chance to get some. Bothersome? yes, but I see where they were coming from.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I've been able to get 100rd boxes of CCI hp for $8 bucks or so. They were limiting it. I think if they hadn't limited it, one person would have bought everything they have and then jacked the price up and resold it. I think it was their way to keep it fair and let other people have a chance to get some. Bothersome? yes, but I see where they were coming from.

Yeah, I've had no problems with retail stores doing the limits. As I've said before, let everyone have a little instead of just a few jackasses have it all. And I certainly want my friends and neighbors to have some too. The back they have, just might be mine.

Members online

No members online now.