A Good Read

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Good story. I commend the gentleman who took her under his wing and taught her basic gun safety/function. One thing that wasn't mentioned in the story that I also hope he discussed with her is keeping the gun away from her kids. I doubt she has a safe at home so I hope she finds a secure place to store her gun when it's not with her.

Last edited:

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Wonder if those creeps came back to score more stuff..only to find a pissed off woman with a 9mm in their faces.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I have been teaching my significant other about gun safety. She has never held a gun in till she meet me. I'm gonna take her shooting with my Glock 27 with A 9mm conversion barrel. She is fine with the way a glock operates can field strip load mags and understands the concept of double action striker fired with no safety. Gonna get her out next week for her first session with any gun but I'm sure she will do good. Nice read for sure on op.
Concealed 27

oppo

Full Access Member
I have been teaching my significant other about gun safety. She has never held a gun in till she meet me. I'm gonna take her shooting with my Glock 27 with A 9mm conversion barrel. She is fine with the way a glock operates can field strip load mags and understands the concept of double action striker fired with no safety. Gonna get her out next week for her first session with any gun but I'm sure she will do good. Nice read for sure on op.
Concealed 27
I am in somewhat the same boat. My wife had never even shot a BB gun before we met. She has shot some now and I have been over the basics with her. Unfortunately, she is not a very good student. She is hard headed and doesn't like to be told what to do. Hopefully, we will get there eventually.

Members online

No members online now.