98,000 Taurus Pistols recalled.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Some cops in the the states must have those, shake n fire......I don't own a Taurus nor do I like them. The judge is pretty cool kind of a hand cannon shooting a 410..... just my 2 cents

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I've got a US made PT740 and it's been a fine gun. It's my favorite carry gun. Slim and very concealable. But the power of the .40 cartridge.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I actually just did some research on that model u mentioned and i really like the way it looks, would not mind it as a bug. Compared to a G27 is it smaller ( I know its gonna be thinner) or about the same size?
Thanks just curious mind wants to know...lol

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I actually just did some research on that model u mentioned and i really like the way it looks, would not mind it as a bug. Compared to a G27 is it smaller ( I know its gonna be thinner) or about the same size?
Thanks just curious mind wants to know...lol

Here is a video of the G27 vs the PT709 (9mm version of the PT740).
The 709 and 740 are the same size. Just different calibers. The 740 holds 7 rounds. 6 in the mag 1 in the chamber. The one thing I really like about the Taurus vs the Glocks it the manual thumb safety. It has the trigger safety like a Glock but also includes the thumb safety. Extra peace of mind when I'm carrying appendix style.

The downside to the Taurus is I can't find any extra mags. I hope eventually they'll become available again but they are non existent right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXRZQwyTlDM

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts