300 Blackout

STF

Full Access Member
Anyone have a lead or willing to sell me 10 or so rounds of factory made 208 grain rounds? I'd be willing to pay those crazy prices right now just to trouble shoot my gun.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
I've been searching for 300blk but supersonic and can't find any. I'll keep a eye open for you. Does it have to be 208 grain or will a different grain subsonic work?

STF

Full Access Member
I've been searching for 300blk but supersonic and can't find any. I'll keep a eye open for you. Does it have to be 208 grain or will a different grain subsonic work?

208 would be best so that I can find out if my gun isn't set up right or if it's this ammo I had loaded. I just need to make sure it's not the gun before my reloader pulls all the cases and adds powder.

STF

Full Access Member
Yeah, I have no doubt that the guy I have reloading is doing a great job but these are the first he's done.

STF

Full Access Member
I believe he does. Homepage

I've been discussing with him to make some cast bullets for target practice rounds to save some money.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
The link I posted above was found on gunbot. It's only 125 grain though. I've been checking that site multiple times a day

STF

Full Access Member
The link I posted above was found on gunbot. It's only 125 grain though. I've been checking that site multiple times a day

I've been looking at it too.

I found some 208 from a guy on another forum and payed WAY too much for it but I need to figure this gun out so it's worth the cost at this point.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts