20 Oct 2012

Arckadian

And todays range encounter :)

The first picture I was shooting right handed and trying :) The second I was aiming at the center then at the lower left and upper right targets. The next was just goofing off and the last I was shooting one handed with the right then left hand for fun.

I dont have pictures of it but at the place we went to we also found an arrow (ViperJeff) and the shot up remains of a TV. we put the arrow through the back of the tv and stood it upright... me and Jeff managed to shot the arrow, but stupid us didnt get pictures to prove it.

Also got to shoot a Mossberg 500A shotgun. 3 rounds into clay pigeons on stands. WHAT A BLAST :head3:

Attachments

• IMG_0161.jpg
    IMG_0161.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0162.jpg
    IMG_0162.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0163.jpg
    IMG_0163.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0164.jpg
    IMG_0164.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0165.jpg
    IMG_0165.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 10

Arckadian

Some pictures of me, Jeff and my Grandfather as we were taking shots.

Attachments

• IMG_0166.jpg
    IMG_0166.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0167.jpg
    IMG_0167.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0168.jpg
    IMG_0168.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 13

ViperJeff

Administrator
Here ya go....

Getting better with each day at the range.
#1 Left Handed .40 - 15ft
#2 Right Handed .40 - 15ft
#3 Left Handed .40 - 15ft
#4 Left Handed .22 - 15ft
#5 Left Handed .22 - 30ft

Some of #3 was done single handed

It was a good day

Attachments

• IMG_0244-web.jpg
    IMG_0244-web.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0245-web.jpg
    IMG_0245-web.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0246-web.jpg
    IMG_0246-web.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0247-web.jpg
    IMG_0247-web.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0248-web.jpg
    IMG_0248-web.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 7

oppo

Full Access Member
3 generations shooting together is what it is all about. :)

I took my daughter to the range today. She finally decided that she wants to learn to shoot and take responsibility for her own safety. I was like a kid in a candy store. We went to the range and she tried several different guns from their rental fleet. She surprised me and actually shot pretty darned well for her first time. Just like her mom, she is not a fan of muzzle blast or recoil but she did place her shots well with the centerfire rounds that she did shoot. I am hoping that before long, she will feel more comfortable and choose to move up to a 9mm but for now a new 22 pistol is in her future while she continues to learn and practice.

Best of all, not once did I have to correct her on muzzle or trigger awareness.

ViperJeff

Administrator
3 generations shooting together is what it is all about. :)

I took my daughter to the range today. She finally decided that she wants to learn to shoot and take responsibility for her own safety. I was like a kid in a candy store. We went to the range and she tried several different guns from their rental fleet. She surprised me and actually shot pretty darned well for her first time. Just like her mom, she is not a fan of muzzle blast or recoil but she did place her shots well with the centerfire rounds that she did shoot. I am hoping that before long, she will feel more comfortable and choose to move up to a 9mm but for now a new 22 pistol is in her future while she continues to learn and practice.

Best of all, not once did I have to correct her on muzzle or trigger awareness.

Good for her :biggun:

Members online

No members online now.