17 wsm

oppo

Full Access Member
Well, I went shopping with the wife yesterday. After going to all of her stores, I mentioned that I hadn't been to Cabelas in a while. So, we went to Cabelas and I happened to have $250 in gift cards with me. I was hoping to find a wood stocked 17 HMR with a lightweight barrel but they still didn't have one. I decided to look at guns out on the racks to see what was there. Someone put out a brand new Savage B Mag 17 WSM and put the wrong tag on it. It was only $199 instead of $329 like it should have been. I have no idea what i need it for but they honored it and I brought it home. I got some Winchester 20 and 25 grain v-max to try along with some Hornady 20 grain v-max. Hopefully, I will get to try it out soon and see how it shoots. It is really light and spits a .17 caliber v-max at 3,000 fps. If it shoots, it should make a nice little walking varmint gun.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Well, I went shopping with the wife yesterday. After going to all of her stores, I mentioned that I hadn't been to Cabelas in a while. So, we went to Cabelas and I happened to have $250 in gift cards with me. I was hoping to find a wood stocked 17 HMR with a lightweight barrel but they still didn't have one. I decided to look at guns out on the racks to see what was there. Someone put out a brand new Savage B Mag 17 WSM and put the wrong tag on it. It was only $199 instead of $329 like it should have been. I have no idea what i need it for but they honored it and I brought it home. I got some Winchester 20 and 25 grain v-max to try along with some Hornady 20 grain v-max. Hopefully, I will get to try it out soon and see how it shoots. It is really light and spits a .17 caliber v-max at 3,000 fps. If it shoots, it should make a nice little walking varmint gun.

Nice.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts