Which holster?

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I've got two of these. One for my Glock 30 and one for my XD sub compacts. I wear in the appendix position and like how these holsters ride low. The grip on the gun is all that is above the belt. Warning: these holsters are very tight at first. It takes some breaking in. But retention is also very good. I'm never afraid the gun will fall out of the holster. I like that it carries straight up and down with no cant to it. Your mileage may vary, some assembly required, batteries not included.

Tagua IPH

cargada2a%287%29.jpg

Mine has can't, I want straight up to carry my G27 @1oclock. Gonna be next buy, gonna see if they will ship usps cause I live around the block from them. Not gonna happen

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Mine has can't, I want straight up to carry my G27 @1oclock. Gonna be next buy, gonna see if they will ship usps cause I live around the block from them. Not gonna happen

How does Amazon ship to you? I sometimes get stuff I bought from them through USPS.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Tagua-Gunleather-Inside-Holster-OPH-330/dp/B005G5DXI0/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1359522032&sr=8-5&keywords=glock+27+tagua]Amazon.com: Tagua Gunleather Open Top Inside The Pant Holster Glock 26/27/33 Right Hand OPH-330: Sports & Outdoors[/ame]

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
That's nice but I would get the high noon that's rides like that.. big fan of have 2 for 3 glocks,the nice fit when u breakem in,thanks anyways
I looked at the High Noon Holsters but didn't see anything that was form fitting to the gun that also rode low like the Tagua did. I wanted to do business with HN but just didn't see what I wanted. I like a holster with retention. I want to make sure that no matter what I'm doing, my gun stays with me.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I looked at the High Noon Holsters but didn't see anything that was form fitting to the gun that also rode low like the Tagua did. I wanted to do business with HN but just didn't see what I wanted. I like a holster with retention. I want to make sure that no matter what I'm doing, my gun stays with me.

Yeah, it s low ride but forms to carry piece. I'm broke now but I want it, my g27 remora holster is sitting at 530 . Does not ride good in appendix. And wanna move my 27 up front and primary g23 at 530....

Last edited:

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Depends on weather, its cold here today.. OWB feels good :drink_nl:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 3.jpg