When the trucks stop running...

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
... shiite will IMPACT, the rotating oscillator!!!
hitfan.gif

trucks-stop2.jpg

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Have you read "One Second After"? Great book to put you in the prepper mindset.

Last edited:

kwo51

Full Access Member
Truckers should be able to us agri fuel in their trucks. The road tax is making the cost of living higher.

oppo

Full Access Member
Everyone bitches about truck traffic, but we can't easily live with out it.

If you bought it, a trucker brought it.

Speaking of traffic, the people bitchin about trucks should ride in one and see what dealing with all the idiots driving four wheelers is like.

kwo51

Full Access Member
I ride a bike and see it first hand. I also was a truck driver and see a lot of aggressive drivers out there.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I ride a bike and see it first hand. I also was a truck driver and see a lot of aggressive drivers out there.

I drive a dually type work truck. Coming up a two lane road the other day I got passed on a double yellow. I was over the speed limit. Thing is at the next stop sign I'm right behind this idiot. He made up one car length and zero time by passing me illegally.

That becoming a hermit up in the mountains just sounds better and better all the time.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Lotr of sand and gravel trucks on the road here. I pass when I can. Will not eat dirt. Do not run excess speed

oppo

Full Access Member
What still amazes me is how many idiots will cut off a truck. I get cut off far more in a semi than in a car or pickup. It is a minor miracle that I don't run over a couple of idiots a week. Not long ago, I was cruising along a 75mph highway in a downpour. Some idiot in a little car cuts me off and slams on the breaks. That is a special kind of stupid.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
What still amazes me is how many idiots will cut off a truck. I get cut off far more in a semi than in a car or pickup. It is a minor miracle that I don't run over a couple of idiots a week. Not long ago, I was cruising along a 75mph highway in a downpour. Some idiot in a little car cuts me off and slams on the breaks. That is a special kind of stupid.

They expect that you can stop as quickly as they can. Weight equals mass, idiot. Ever wonder why a train can't stop on a dime? Where were you during physics class?

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
I have driven well over a million miles for work and for myself over these 45 years since I got my license and have seen just about everything on the road...from bad wrecks, vehicles so rusted or damaged they should be outlawed, being cutoff but especially the tailgaters...everybody seems to be in a big hurry to get nowhere. I'am not claiming to be the perfect driver either, for I have done a few stupid things myself on the road. But during my days off I try and stay put and park by truck in the garage...just had enough of traffic, people and red light camera's.

Anyway notice over the last ten years or so that most drivers don't even use their turn signals anymore??

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts