Weapons, weapons, weapons, always weapons!

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I got your key....

1st Key.. Rehab
2nd key.. jail
3rd key.. half way house
4th key.. home confinement
5th key.. local PD... again
6th key.. drug court
7th key.. 3 time loser jail cell with bubba in Holland.. Yikes

holygrail-275x300.jpe

5 posts and nothing constructive to say or contribute.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
If he is in Denmark it may be legal, so lets block him.

I don't believe he was blocked due to his legal/illegal use of whatever recreational diversion he may or may not have been using.

For me it was his incoherent posts of only one I can think of that really asked a question. All the other one's were riddles or just nonsense. If I were the one making the decision he probably would have been gone even sooner. That's why I deferred to the admins here. I didn't want to jump the gun. See if he could/would post something we could make heads or tails out of.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Went to Denmark once on TDY..Carlsberg Elephant beer, babes and if you wanted drugs no problem...I think this guy though has had too much of everything.

TheOl55

Full Access Member
I got your key....

1st Key.. Rehab
2nd key.. jail
3rd key.. half way house
4th key.. home confinement
5th key.. local PD... again
6th key.. drug court
7th key.. 3 time loser jail cell with bubba in Holland.. Yikes

Bye-Bye!

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Not a single weapon question is what I have to say, he asked about special forces maybe he's setting up a drug using task force in Holland....... If he's serious about being a member I don't mind gibberish here and there but this is a weapons forum not a drug forum.....
Concealed 27

Arckadian

It may be legal in Denmark to do many things, but drug talk and such is still not something we want to see in the sight . . . as such I agree with the decision to make him go bye-bye. I am fairly sure that we have people of interest looking the site over looking for "dangerous people" to watch and possibly make life difficult. Having another group jumping on the band wagon looking for threats from drug users is just one more headache to many :p

oppo

Full Access Member
It's legal to buy pot in Washington State now...I expect more people moving here..sigh.

Actually, neither Washington or Colorado legalized marijuana. What they did was decriminalize it at the state level. It is still illegal at the federal level. It is the equivalent of not prosecuting thieves in exchange for them paying taxes on stolen property.

Members online

No members online now.