Weapons, weapons, weapons, always weapons!

HaSatan

Banned
I am, perhaps, a strange man, but I have something to say.

Do not please immediately delete this message: it truly contains content, and is not meant to troll or spam, moderators.

Now: Riddle me this, riddle me that, who is the big burning Flame?

Ice and water, water and ice; fire and earth, earth and fire, and the wind blows and blows.

Who is Einstein? Who was Einstein? E=M*C2 -> Was he a good man? A noble scientist?

Last edited:

HaSatan

Banned
WTF,didn't he kill Kennedy? First post and last maybe.

Riddle me this, riddle me that, good sir, but you have not found an anwser to my riddle.

Do not be shy, meaning this in a good way of course: but your awnser is not sufficient.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Fire, Wind, Earth, Water. Mix it all together and you have mud.

What this has to do with this thread??:shrug: Nuttin'. Other than the Fifth Element needs the four other elements.

HaSatan

Banned
Oops, I was high on hasj and listening to Infected Mushroom psytrance and thought it was deep poetical and stuff:D

You may delete it mods if you want.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Well to be honest we all here are law obiding citizens and do not use mind altering drugs. We are helping each other out and have good people here. I am not a mod but your excuse for the post sounds like a little boys answer. Man up and be responsible bro, you may one day realize how dumb it is to troll on a gun forum full of cops, ex cops, current and former military special ops from seals to rangers. DUH, WAKE UP AND STOP DUING DRUGS..
Just my opinion and does not reflect the administrations behalf........
Concealed 27

ViperJeff

Administrator
Well to be honest we all here are law obiding citizens and do not use mind altering drugs. We are helping each other out and have good people here. I am not a mod but your excuse for the post sounds like a little boys answer. Man up and be responsible bro, you may one day realize how dumb it is to troll on a gun forum full of cops, ex cops, current and former military special ops from seals to rangers. DUH, WAKE UP AND STOP DUING DRUGS..
Just my opinion and does not reflect the administrations behalf........
Concealed 27

I'm sure Eric Holder has someone keeping an eye on all Weapon Sites for key words. :iranmaybe:

kwo51

Full Access Member
If we can't impeached them, they need to be Rico acted
for their crimes as a criminal organization.

HaSatan

Banned
Hey mods, you know what I want... a keyring with seven keys and the last seven key is a black and white key, and the head of the key is a skull with white wingtips on it.

But really who the flying fuck wants such keys?

Anyway, this week I'm going to smoke heavy duty hasj, and I just know me and my friends are going to buy quite some pile of speed and some licky lick mdma crystal. It's a dutch thing.

Peace :p

ViperJeff

Administrator
Hey mods, you know what I want... a keyring with seven keys and the last seven key is a black and white key, and the head of the key is a skull with white wingtips on it.

But really who the flying fuck wants such keys?

Anyway, this week I'm going to smoke heavy duty hasj, and I just know me and my friends are going to buy quite some pile of speed and some licky lick mdma crystal. It's a dutch thing.

Peace :p

I got your key....

1st Key.. Rehab
2nd key.. jail
3rd key.. half way house
4th key.. home confinement
5th key.. local PD... again
6th key.. drug court
7th key.. 3 time loser jail cell with bubba in Holland.. Yikes

Members online

No members online now.