US Air Force Bombs Guam

TheOl55

Full Access Member
Personally Dave I think they should just Napalm the slippery little bastards. Oh, that’s right they outlawed that stuff. Bet we could scrape up some gasoline and Ivory soap somewhere……

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Personally Dave I think they should just Napalm the slippery little bastards. Oh, that’s right they outlawed that stuff. Bet we could scrape up some gasoline and Ivory soap somewhere……

Napalm or equivalent is too messy. Kill too many other critters. But then, what's 2000 dead snakes and mice going to smell like? They'll be raining from the trees. Yuk. Glad it's not my problem. Now I have to go find which one of my accounts they took the 8 mil from.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
They should have just dropped a bunch of lawyers.

Weasels kill snakes don't they?

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
They should have just dropped a bunch of lawyers.

Weasels kill snakes don't they?

Only if they're on retainer. 8 mil is probably cheap compared to parachuting lawyers into Guam. Then you'd have to find a way to get rid of the over population of lawyers. Then we'd be talking BIG bucks.

kwo51

Full Access Member
I thought snakes ate live mice. Government cures are scary.

Last edited:

TheOl55

Full Access Member
Wait, If the Gov is going to feed the snakes mice are they required to issue SNAP cards to the snakes first?

kwo51

Full Access Member
Snakes and squirrels cause millions of dollars of damage here also. Humans do more damage than anything,off with their heads.

SWSS

Full Access Member
We are installing "bio" fences and gates at a new facility at Anderson AFB...keeps the poisonous snakes out...

SWSS from somewhere....

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Then once all the snakes have been eradicated what are you going to do with all the fat mongooseseseses waddling around?

But seriously, I think they are only targeting this one species. How could you train the mongoose to only go after that snake and not all the others?

Think, people....think!

ninja man

Full Access Member
guess i should have read the story first........ so they are getting the snakes to od on drugs. shit for 8million dollars i will hunt them for you. it would be my job security for the next 30 years.

Members online

No members online now.