Todays Rig Set-up

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Today Im wearing my OWB High Noon Holster with my G23 and my Duel Mag Holster on left side. I love this holster it has been great for me and it will also hold my G27 so muti gun use is always good. Just thought id share my rig pics for today......My carry loads are Federal 180 Grain HST, Nice big HPs that shoot well, i put about 10rds downrange to make sure they were good to go.
Concealed 27

Attachments

• DSC00441.jpg
    DSC00441.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC00442.jpg
    DSC00442.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 6

oppo

Full Access Member
Nice :waytogo:

That is the same angle I carry my M&P at. It makes the pistol a tad shorter but more importantly, it allows me to draw while seated.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Nice :waytogo:

That is the same angle I carry my M&P at. It makes the pistol a tad shorter but more importantly, it allows me to draw while seated.

Yeah I can draw from almost any position. Plus it hides the printing of wearing owb. I just wear a wife beater and t-shirt. It prints but unless your looking for it u won't notice. If I wear a button up I'm good, will post another setup tomorrow for Sunday's rig........Concealed 27

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Heres Tuesday rig, High noon bare asset holster with glock27 with GAP enterpsises pinky floor plate....No extra mag on my person but 22 rd clip in glovebox

Attachments

• DSC00464.jpg
    DSC00464.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 3

oppo

Full Access Member
22 round what? Do you also have an SKS or did Glock come out with a new model? I would think having an extra magazine would be faster and easier than trying to load from a clip.

:slap: :signs8:

kwo51

Full Access Member
Oppo being bad again, you know a( clip) will not fit in the glove box. I need a hair clip for my hair piece.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Clips are used to feed magazines, or load some other old weapons. It is a mistake most of us have made and been scolded by our elders. We had speed clips for both the M 14 and the M16 mags they are well worth having.

oppo

Full Access Member
firearms-lesson-clip-vs-magazine.jpg

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Here's tonight's paddle holster with my G23, I'm wearing an button up shirt.....
Concealed 27

Attachments

• IMG_20141024_133942_burst_01.jpg
    IMG_20141024_133942_burst_01.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 4

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Yes they do, I had the paddle holster and a dual mag holster for b/u both owb and you could not print at all. Also when winter gets here goodies are great to for wearing owb......
Concealed 27

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Here's my two democrat clipless holsters, I really like the original ones I have. The one on left fits my G19 & G23 the one on left holds my G27. Thought I'd share pic......Concealed 27

Attachments

• 1025140422.jpg
    1025140422.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 4

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I'd share my "Rig of the Day" pictures but it's always concealed so you wouldn't get much out of it. Lol...

ViperJeff

Administrator
Now that I've lost 80lbs, I can wear my IWB rig more often and in more comfort...and not have it hidden behind rolls of body mass

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts