Televangealist requesting a Gulfstream Jet

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Have you heard this story recently???..one of those mega-church preachers wants his followers to cough up $65 million for a Gulfstream jet so he can fly around to spread the word of God in style and comfort. That's just for the plane in question..add in pilots, support crew, fuel, maintenance, insurance, storage, etc...and were taking big bucks folks. I guess driving around in a limo isn't good enough anymore. Stuff like this is the reason we haven't attended church for along time now....

Televangelist asks his congregation for $65M to buy a jet

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
There are a few of them who have their own jet. But it's my understanding they don't take money from the church. They get their proceeds from books and DVD's. Whether they do or don't is not my concern. I really don't care. I'm not one for organized religion. What I've seen of it is very hypocritical.

My wife and I were at lunch one Sunday. A church group came in and sat at the table beside us. All they did was talk about and criticize other church members. Yeah, that's real Christian.

ViperJeff

Administrator
You know these folks were in the back room looking at their congregation thinking... hmmmmm democrats!!!

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I am a christian and follow his wisdom thruout the bible, he could have made a boat or a house, he was a carpenter......
Concealed27

Members online

No members online now.