Shout out to Zev/Glockworx

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
Last July (2013) I installed a Zev/Glockwork Fulcrum drop in trigger kit in both my Gen-4 G34's. Recently my main use 34 has developed a slight bump feeling in the trigger. This trigger has more than 20k rounds on it. I called Zev and they are sending me a replacement trigger at N/C and a return label to send the old trigger back. Now that is customer service. I was not expecting that. I was thinking I was going to have to buy a new trigger and hoping they might give a little discount. Very happy to see a U.S. company that stands behind their products.

kwo51

Full Access Member
You wore the damn thing out. Stock glock trigger would still be going. Good service.

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
You wore the damn thing out. Stock glock trigger would still be going. Good service.

That was my initial thought. According to Zev 20k+ is not even broken in yet. lol. My wife's 34 has the same trigger. She is at about 12k rounds and hers is still silky smooth. It will be interesting to see if hers does the same in the next couple of months.

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
Follow up. I had the replacement trigger in two days just like they said. They also sent a return label to send the old one back. New trigger is silky smooth. They did what they said and replaced it without any issues. Great company to work with.

I compared the old trigger to the new and cannot see what would be causing the issue I encountered. I did notice a slight redesign in the trigger bar so maybe I was not the first to encounter the issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts