Semi-automatic rifles, automatic assault rifles - question

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
Well Said !!! I settled for an AK-47 and 2 SKS's cuz of being cheaper. At the time, I was able to get my SAR1 AK-47 and 2 SKS's for the price of one AR-15, and I also liked the 7.62x39 round better than the .223. The .223 has me beat on accuracy, and for a longer range too, but that's it.
I'm satisfied being able to hit a grapefruit at 300yards vs a Tennis ball at 300 yards. If it's further than 300 yards away, then it's probably not a threat to me anyway. That was my analagy anyway.

But I still want an AR-15 !!! :rofl:

If/when funds allow build a AR-15 in 7.62x39. From what I've read it's more accurate than a AK or SKS and you can still get cheap ammo. That's my plan anyway. Nothing like a 30 cal plinker

ViperJeff

Administrator
After careful consideration I'm revising my answer on this thread.

The word need was used in the original question and I think that is the core of the problem.

Here in America, we don't always purchase based on need....

We buy a big ole 60" HD 3D Multichannel sense around TV when a 13" black an white will do

We by a 3600 sq ft home when a doublewide trailer will do

We by a Whooper when a plain ole cheeseburger will do

We by a 505 HP Viper Powered Truck with a Yugo will do

The list goes on. We buy things that we like, it has nothing to do with need.

So there you have it, now if you really want to know what I need, I need the government to get their frickin fingers out of my wallet

kwo51

Full Access Member
No it will not , Car can't take the place of a truck ,moped my be transportation, but it will not run 80 mph with wife and I on it with gear. Your point is why we have to settle for just getting by when the best is available. We could give all our soldiers single shot rifles and not full autos. It will do. Skate board will get you there also.

flip777

No offense bub but if they start banging on doors and taking peoples weopon they are going to have another civil war. They come to my house my kids are going to the basement with vest and masks and dads having some fun. I already know alot of people are prepaired to take this in to a whole differant game. One thing that the government doesn't realize is there army is our family members and that starts alot of shit. People are going to realize when they ask troops to bang the families doors down and take there shit and than there army is going to turn for the people not the government. Mark my words it is coming

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
No offense bub but if they start banging on doors and taking peoples weopon they are going to have another civil war. They come to my house my kids are going to the basement with vest and masks and dads having some fun. I already know alot of people are prepaired to take this in to a whole differant game. One thing that the government doesn't realize is there army is our family members and that starts alot of shit. People are going to realize when they ask troops to bang the families doors down and take there shit and than there army is going to turn for the people not the government. Mark my words it is coming

This is exactly why they are asking officers if they were ordered to kill US Citizens, could they and would they do it.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
:rofl::rofl:
After careful consideration I'm revising my answer on this thread.

We by a 505 HP Viper Powered Truck with a Yugo will do

The day I see a Viper owner drive a Yugo is when the Cleveland Browns win a super bowl...ain't gonna happen...:rofl:

kwo51

Full Access Member
My point exfu--ingxaly. We have given the reason for owning any firearms in the Constitution. To change it is an act of WAR.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts