Put Your Tin Foil Hat On Folks

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Don't know what this is all about but some may find it interesting.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJiQkKoIeFw]FEMA Preparing For Disaster By October 1st- "DHS Buiding An Army" Warns Marine Colonel - YouTube[/ame]

kwo51

Full Access Member
Well add that to 12 young black males in a Delaware park raping 2 women to the plot.War is here now, we just refuse to except it.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
YAWN.
Haven't we all seen this before. How many times are the conspiracy theory nutjobs going to scream wolf before we stop paying attention.
I could put together a bunch of videos "proving" just about anything I can dream up.

Let's not cancel our plans for October 2nd just yet gentlemen.:shakehead:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
YAWN.
Haven't we all seen this before. How many times are the conspiracy theory nutjobs going to scream wolf before we stop paying attention.
I could put together a bunch of videos "proving" just about anything I can dream up.

Let's not cancel our plans for October 2nd just yet gentlemen.:shakehead:

You may be completely correct. And hope you are. But I'm not waiting until Oct. 2nd to prepare. It's better to prepare 10 years too early than 1 day too late. No, I'm not a conspiracy nut job as you say. But I am independent and will remain that way.

kwo51

Full Access Member
If you trust you government great,I don't, so I'm training for the worst and hoping for the best.How many tried to warn us about Hitler? Just saying putting your head in the sand doesn't make it go away.

Last edited:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
If you trust you government great,I don't, so I'm training for the worst and hoping for the best.How many tried to warn us about Hitler? Just saying putting your head in the sand doesn't make it go away.

Whenever something happens in the world and the news agencies start reporting it. I'm always looking at the different angle. I don't trust them or our government. They've been caught in too many lies. Difficult to take anything they report a face value. The weatherman has a better record than many reporters.

Last edited:

kwo51

Full Access Member
Tonight it will get dark and in the morning the sun will come up, maybe. Accurately predicted by weatherman.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
No, I don't trust the gov't.
But there is a big difference between being vigilant and seeing ghosts in every shadow.

And SilvrSRT10, I wasn't calling you a nutjob. But we have to admit that a lot of the folks putting these videos together are bent a bit more than most.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
No, I don't trust the gov't.
But there is a big difference between being vigilant and seeing ghosts in every shadow.

And SilvrSRT10, I wasn't calling you a nutjob. But we have to admit that a lot of the folks putting these videos together are bent a bit more than most.

Even though the info or presenter may be a little over the top. It's still information or a piece of the puzzle to file away in the back of your mind so that if something happens, we'll be able to recognize it. I neither fully believe what the mainstream media presents to us nor the conspiracy theorists. But the truth may be found somewhere in the middle. It's up to us to have the information from both sides and fit the pieces together.

kwo51

Full Access Member
When you are sitting in a foxhole in the middle of the night shadows can make you shit your pants. Even when there is nothing there.When their pumping you full of pain pills and bull shit they can get you to do anything or nothing. Be prepared for the unexpected and don't put yourself in a pinch situation. Live in a orange world in public. When I ride my bike (HD) I look a every car like it is out to get me.

oppo

Full Access Member
Let's see...

1- we have federal agencies militarizing including the freaking department of agriculture

2- DHS is growing like crazy

3- our president supports criminals, promotes riots, undermines law enforcement, arms criminals, and tries to disarm citizens

4- the military is practicing for martial law and conservative states just happen to be classified as hostile

5- there have been an awful lot of generals replaced with yes men

That is not a tinfoil hat. That is a big, bright flashing red billboard.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts