Predictions for the Inauguration

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I know there are some whiney groups out there that would like to disrupt the inauguration. I've seen clandestine video of them making plans. Will they be successful? Or will the Patriot Guard put a boot up their azzes? I'm hoping for the latter.

Bluez

Full Access Member
There will be blood..

Just kidding.,. I just always wanted to say that... There will be trouble though...

priell3

Full Access Member
197749_5_.jpg

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
My wife is watching the start of the inauguration on her laptop. Donald just came out and spoke to the crowd. Now they're playing Glory Glory Hallelujah and shooting off fireworks. The crowd is absolutely going bonkers.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
The tolerant liberals are making a fuss. Destroying private property. Basically throwing a tantrum because things didn't go their way. Going to be a rough 4 to 8 years for them. I hope they can find their safe space and ride it out.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Starbucks and Bank of America donated large sums of money to the Clinton campaign. So rioting liberals break the windows of Starbucks and Bank of America. Just goes to show that they aren't really in touch with the political environment and are just protesting to be able to riot.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts