Please welcome ATI Gun Stocks as our newest Vendor on WF.com!

ATI Gunstocks

Supporting Vendor
Thanks for the intro. We'll be posting a lot of cool information here on new 2013 ATI products in the coming months.

Everyone can check out the wide range of firearms accessories offer now at www.atigunstocks.com

Let me know if you have any questions!

ATI Gunstocks

Supporting Vendor
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

If you want a sneak peek at the first of our 2013 product line we're revealing check out our Facebook page HERE.

We'll be revealing it in the next week or so when we hit 35,000 Likes and you can enter to win one or some gift cards as well!

nickbaldwin86

looking for a good conversion kit for my Rem. 870 super mag 26"

want to be able to go hunt/skeet with it and then break it down clean it and then use it as a home defense tactical style.

also not looking to double the cost of the gun :p

kwo51

Full Access Member
Welcome Matt. In the market for Browning Pump Shotgun side saddle ammo holder and maybe a pistol grip stock. Browning seems to be left out.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
ATIGunStocks.com

Please welcome Matt (ATI Gunstocks) to WeaponsForum.com! :biggun:

I like the tactical 10/22 I'm going to build one soon and we will be doing bussines.. like the strikeforce w/o forgrip....line looking and easy to build. I'm might go this weekend and pick the gun up. Ruger 10/22 is one of the few that the prices are stable......

Cigars&Scotch

Welcome Matt, I have the Talon Tactical Aluminum Upgrade stock on my Remington 870 and I absolutly love it. Install was easy, fits great, and made a noticeable difference in recoil, and not to mention my wife can comfortably shoot it now!

ATI Gunstocks

Supporting Vendor
Thanks for all of the replies guys, it's good see we have some happy customers on here!

As for the questions if you each post your own topic in our section it'd be easiest to conversate on your individual questions that way...

We do not have anything for Browning firearms, but you never know when that might change in the future.

As for the 870 we have a ton of options for you at www.atigunstocks.com - You may want to look into our Akita line if you're going skeet shooting.

Also, we have many packages available for the SKS on our site, but you must remove the bayonet for installation.

STF

Full Access Member
Man that Akita Adjustable Stock is pretty sweet.

Any chance y'all are gonna do the interchangeable furniture like on the 20GA guns?

ATI Gunstocks

Supporting Vendor
Man that Akita Adjustable Stock is pretty sweet.

Any chance y'all are gonna do the interchangeable furniture like on the 20GA guns?

Yes, it's a very nice setup. What do you mean by the second part? We now have interchangeable systems for the 20 Gauges for 2013, the 12 Gauge Talon system has been on the market.

Members online

No members online now.