One giant spider discovered

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
theraphosa4.jpg

Read more...

Goliath encounter: Puppy-sized spider surprises scientist in rainforest | Fox News

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Jeeps don't get stuck..........they just stop to pose for pictures:)

If I was one of those things in my house, I would move...........to the artic

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
If that was in my county I'd be moving. Two tickets to board the Noville train please. At least it's paws make a ticking sound so it can't sneak up on you. How fast can that spider run in a trail of poo? Because that's what I would be leaving behind.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
I'd use a flame thrower or call in a napalm strike..that guy had some balls putting his hand next to it.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Poor Jeep:boxed:

Apparently one of it's defense mechanisms is rubbing it's rear legs together. Which releases a cloud of microscopic hairs that can get into the attackers eyes and embed themselves for up to a few days.

Imagine the itch you get from fiberglass insulation, except on your eyeballs

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Poor Jeep:boxed:

Apparently one of it's defense mechanisms is rubbing it's rear legs together. Which releases a cloud of microscopic hairs that can get into the attackers eyes and embed themselves for up to a few days.

Imagine the itch you get from fiberglass insulation, except on your eyeballs

That is not going to be a problem for me. Unless it can flick those hairs a half mile away with pin point accuracy.

kwo51

Full Access Member
The banana spider bite ( is used to give male erections so I have heard). Man if this spider bite gave one it would last forever. Mans best friend.

Members online

No members online now.