OK, What did I miss?

ViperJeff

Administrator
Been busy trying to fix a few issues elsewhere and haven't had a lot of time to read...:redxhitrf7:

So what are the hot topics for the week :sunot:

Damn.... there are a lot of posts out there to read, I will be busy:yaoface2:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
You haven't heard? Not only are they banning guns but gun forums are being banned also. Expect your shutdown notice anytime.

Other than that, nothing else new.......except Concealed27 & Hotrodpc ran off and got married. I wish them a blissful life together.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
You haven't heard? Not only are they banning guns but gun forums are being banned also. Expect your shutdown notice anytime.

Other than that, nothing else new.......except Concealed27 & Hotrodpc ran off and got married. I wish them a blissful life together.

:upyours:

ViperJeff

Administrator

Great.....

:disgust: and I didn't get an invite to the wedding

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Great.....

:disgust: and I didn't get an invite to the wedding
It twas a sight to behold.
605.jpg

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Been busy trying to fix a few issues elsewhere and haven't had a lot of time to read...:redxhitrf7:

So what are the hot topics for the week :sunot:

Damn.... there are a lot of posts out there to read, I will be busy:yaoface2:

:facepalm: And here I thought you were just busy Adminning that other forum and treating us like red headed step children.

ViperJeff

Administrator
:facepalm: And here I thought you were just busy Adminning that other forum and treating us like red headed step children.

Oh... "Insert Big Laugh here" you mean the VTCoA. There are folks out there that just don't get it. The SRT-10 and the Lightning complement each other in so many ways, the competition, rivalry and the talkin shit just make it fun.... however

No I was working on the Viper Registry and the Viper Truck Registry... huge changes in 2013, and by the end of the year, more information than anyone can imagine will be available at the click of a mouse :favorites37:

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Oh... "Insert Big Laugh here" you mean the VTCoA. There are folks out there that just don't get it. The SRT-10 and the Lightning complement each other in so many ways, the competition, rivalry and the talkin shit just make it fun.... however

No I was working on the Viper Registry and the Viper Truck Registry... huge changes in 2013, and by the end of the year, more information than anyone can imagine will be available at the click of a mouse :favorites37:

Good to here brotha..." up early in that morning the first to get it"

Members online

No members online now.