Night vision scope for carbines?

Max

Full Access Member
Hello everyone

I know that I'm most likely already annoying everyone with my questions (sorrysorrysorry), but I have yet another question for my novel-project.

The point is, in one shootout in the novel one of the characters uses a Bushmaster ACR with, among some other stuff, a night vision sight (one with this clichee-green image).
The problem with that is, that I haven't yet found a matching sight.
I imagined it to be like an aimpoint sight, rather compact with not that much zoom, and, well, with the night-vision capability.
But all I find on the internet are large scopes (made for large rifles like the Remmington 700 and similar), or adaptors for such scopes.
Are there any night vision sights, making infrared-ligt visible at best, in that rather compact size?
Because, aside from the space, a long-range scope would rather be a handicap than helpful in close combat.

Thanks in advance,

Max

By the way, as long as I get some information about it (size, maybe a picture, an example of how it looks to look through the sight at best) it doesn't matter if it's a civilian or a military sight.
Oh, and I promise that there wont be much more of these basic questions.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I've been fortune enough to shoot a gen 1 night vision sight, talk about playing a video game. Very cool of my buddy,
Concealed 27

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
My era the AN PVS-4 was the ticket.
28fpi.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts