News of the weird

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
It took the jury 6 days?

Do you know how wishy washy people have become? Good Lord I can't imagine how difficult it would be trying to serve on a jury these days. I'm surprised there aren't more murders in the deliberation room.

People are too afraid to offend someone. The PC police are winning. Hardly anybody has a spine anymore. They want someone else to make all their decisions for them.

You watch. The guy that just decapitated that woman at work will get a fair trial and probably serve some time. He was caught red handed killing that woman and yet someone will have doubts that he should be punished. In my world he'd be pushing up daisies already. It's a shame the guy that shot him didn't hit something more vital. :shooter:

I've got to go take some blood pressure meds now. :boxed:

kwo51

Full Access Member
Ya I stay on mine. People that are not afraid to speak what they think are not wanted on jury's. He should be drawn and quartered.

oppo

Full Access Member
Having served on a jury certainly didn't do anything to build faith in them.

(little old lady voice) "Well, you have to believe the officer."

This was right after watching the video wich CLEARLY contradicted everything the officer said and the prosecution had no other evidence. It still ended in a hung jury.

That trial didn't help build any faith in law enforcement either.

The guy probably was guilty but how do you convict someone based only on the testimony of a proven liar?

kwo51

Full Access Member
Same way you live in a country with liars running it. Arm yourself and watch your 6. Stalin was right when he said this country will self destruct when the people realize they can vote themselves raises.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Beat his horns flat with a hammer.

They should fry his ass by attaching the wires to his "horns" and pulling the switch..this excuse for a human being doesn't deserve to live one minute longer. I am sure I wouldn't been selected for jury duty in his case...six days to decide??...wtf.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
That was freak in awesome scared the shit outta people....Thanks I shared it on my Facebook page...... Thanks sarge, Concealed 27

oppo

Full Access Member
Pranks like that make great youtube videos but unless you know the marks well, it is definitely risky, especially in states like Texas or Florida. There are just enough crazy people out there that if some freak with a chainsaw comes at me and I am not at a haunted house, I am not willing to assume it is a prank and I am not trying to outrun them.

There are also idiots out there that have pulled similar pranks but with guns instead of saws. That would, for damn sure, get them shot.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Pranks like that make great youtube videos but unless you know the marks well, it is definitely risky, especially in states like Texas or Florida. There are just enough crazy people out there that if some freak with a chainsaw comes at me and I am not at a haunted house, I am not willing to assume it is a prank and I am not trying to outrun them.

There are also idiots out there that have pulled similar pranks but with guns instead of saws. That would, for damn sure, get them shot.

That's for sure, I would draw my weapon if even heard a chainsaw in the parking garage at night, just to be safe ya know what I'm saying....lol
Concealed 27

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Yep, if I were that last guy, we would have found out who wins the "fake chainsaw vs. .40 caliber 165gr hollow point" game

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla.— Police say a Florida man stole a chain saw by sticking it down his pants.

Surveillance video from Treasure Coast Lawn Equipment in Port St. Lucie shows the man putting the tool worth more than $600 down his pants on Oct. 28.

Police tell Scripps Treasure Coast Newspapers that Anthony Ballard had come in asking for $1 worth of change.

Police say employees chased Ballard, who ditched the tool in a wooded lot. The employees called 911 when they saw Ballard return to look for it.

Ballard told police he stole the tool but had a change of heart and wanted to return it.

He was held Thursday on grand theft and burglary charges. Bond was set at $28,750. Jail records didn't show whether he had an attorney.

Actually he came back to get his warranty coverage...

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Dog accidentally shoots man:

A dog "jumping around" in the backseat of a parked pickup truck in Wyoming accidentally discharged a rifle that wounded a man standing outside the vehicle, authorities told NBC News on Friday. The victim, 46-year-old Richard Fipps, was taken to a hospital in rural Sheridan on Monday for a non-life-threatening injury to his lower left arm, said Johnson County Sheriff Steve Kozisek.

The Sheridan Press first reported that Fipps could lose his arm because of the injury, but Kozisek couldn't say Friday if that was still the case. Fipps, a Sheridan landowner, couldn't immediately be reached for comment.

The incident happened as Fipps and two of his employees were trying to use chains to free another pickup truck stuck in the road. Fipps ordered the pooch — described as a "ranch dog" — from the front seat of the parked pickup to the back, where a .300 Winchester Magnum rifle was kept, Kozisek said. The gun's safety had been left off.

Members online

No members online now.