News of the weird

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Wow...I'm sure those mug shots just don't do those two fine gentlemen justice. Fine upstanding citizens I say. They're just misunderstood.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Los Angles, CA: Shoplifter flees topless:

A suspected shoplifter fled topless after being busted at a Southern California mall. But police were easily able to identify her – she left her driver's license behind.

The 44-year-old woman, whose name was not released, was caught at Arcadia’s Santa Anita Mall on Sunday night. Police say she had just walked out of Macy's after stuffing merchandise inside her purse.

Police say the woman was hitting a security guard who tried to stop her and lost her top and bra during the struggle. She then took off running to her car, leaving behind her purse with her ID inside.

The thief drove off in a white Mercedes-Benz, police said, but a witness was able to record a license plate.

Police said they were holding off from releasing surveillance video as they conducted their investigation.

The woman remains at large.

She will probably sue the security guard for sexual assault and mental anguish for leaving the scene topless.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
LONDON - A British air accident report has recounted how a pilot lost control of a passenger plane after his artificial arm became detached during landing.

The report says the incident took place as the Flybe flight from Birmingham, carrying 47 passengers, was approaching Belfast City Airport in gusty conditions in February.

The 46-year-old pilot had shortly before checked that his prosthetic lower left arm was securely attached to the yoke clamp, but as he performed a maneuver just before touchdown the limb became detached.

The Air Accidents Investigation Branch said Thursday he then moved his right hand to the yoke to regain control. Winds caused the plane to land heavily with a bounce.

No one was hurt in the incident.

:uhoh2:

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
I've heard that one before, wonder it is true.

There is a joke about unarmed pilots there somewhere....:chewie:

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
First I thought it was this Cobra..

Cobra_movie_poster.jpg

Members online

No members online now.