News of the weird

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Oh man.....that story brings back bad memories. I had the exact same thing happen but mine was a hedgehog.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Pimp sues Nike for not warning shoes could be dangerous if used to beat people:

A Portland, Oregon pimp is suing Nike for not placing a warning label in their shoes specifying that they could be used as a dangerous weapon -- after he was sentenced to 100 years in prison for brutally beating a john with his sneaker.

Sirgiorgiro Clardy, 26, claims Nike should have placed a warning in the shoes warning consumers that the kicks have the potential to be used as a dangerous weapon, according to The Oregonian newspaper. Clardy is seeking $100 million for what he believes was the shoe manufacturer’s oversight.

In June, Clardy repeatedly stomped on the face of a client with his Jordan Nike shoes when the man refused to pay Clardy’s prostitute. The man required stitches and plastic surgery after the attack.

Clardy was sentenced to 100 years in prison for beating the man as well as attacking an 18-year-old prostitute so violently that she bled from her ears.

Clardy has been charged with numerous felonies and misdemeanors, according to the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office.

:insane:

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
He's asking for 1 million a year for his sentence of 100 yrs ...... nothing like a criminal trying to make money for his wrong doing.... I'm pretty sure he won't win his fraudulent case, I hope so anyway, he should sue himself for not registering his feet as a lethal weapon...
Concealed 27

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
ROCK HILL, S.C. — Authorities in South Carolina say a man who was not in good humor smacked an ice-cream truck driver with a fudge bar in a dispute over correct change after his daughter bought the frozen confection.

The ice cream vendor told Rock Hill, South Carolina, police the man accused her of not giving his daughter correct change after a purchase. That's when the fudge bar was allegedly employed as a weapon.

Police officers who responded to the call Wednesday reported they saw a red mark on the driver's arm.

The driver gave officers a description of the man and the white truck he used for a getaway vehicle. The police report did not say whether he took the fudge bar with him.

Most likely they will start putting warning labels on fudge bars...

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
I think I'll go rob a bank with a couple of nutty buddies...stick em up or I'll take your eyes out.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
MOUNT VERNON, Wash. - Police in Mount Vernon killed an agitated Angus cow that rampaged through town, tossing a police officer into the air and tap-dancing on a patrol car.

The Skagit Valley Herald reports that police spokeswoman Shannon Haigh says the cow apparently escaped from a farm outside the city limits. It was first reported in a Wal-Mart parking lot last Friday.

Haigh says the cow slipped past city police and Skagit County sheriff's deputies who tried to keep it out of the street and away from a nearby wedding.

When officers tried to catch it a few blocks away, Haigh says it charged an officer, tossing him into the air. He was sore, but not seriously hurt. The cow escaped again by jumping on the hood of a patrol car, trotting across it and running off.

Haigh says police and the cow's owner finally agreed it might need to be killed to prevent further injury or damage. An officer shot the animal.

Tap dancing on a patrol car is not something I'd recommend doing.

oppo

Full Access Member
One problem that comes into play is that many police have no idea how to handle livestock. They get them all worked up and make the situation worse. I once had a yearling bull get out. I grabbed a bucket, some feed, rope, and halter and headed that way. About that time, a couple of officers showed up. One of them was all gung ho. Rather than stay out of the way or watch for traffic, he floors it and hits his sirens to cut the bull off. Now, instead of a calm 1000 pound animal walking the fenceline, we have a riled up 1000 pound animal running. I explained the situation to this jackasses partner who talked some sense in to him. They watched for traffic while I calmed the bull down, got him to start eating, threw the halter on him, and lead him back into the pasture. The situation could have easily gotten out of hand and resulted in severe damage or injuries because of this fool. Fortunately, that didn't happen but had he possessed any sense, the situation would have been resolved much quicker and easier.

Members online

No members online now.