New toy

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Had a great time with my buddys new crotch rocket today, trustd me enough to take it out and had a blast....1000CC Suzuki

:pepper:

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 28

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Bikes are made to be ridden not fluffed and buffed.

Its hard for me to and thats a big ride and thats a for my little ass. I used to ride a GSXR-600 and I would love to get an Yamaha R-6 but my feet get numb so that sucks.... My old bike was dirty all the time, if its not dirty, your not riding it:ROFLJest:

Mockstar

Full Access Member
Bikes are made to be ridden not fluffed and buffed.

But if I don't wipe the oil off the underside of the saddle bags and back fender of my '92 FLHS how am I supposed to know how much oil I have to add?

ninja man

Full Access Member
oooh, a polished frame and stainless rs3 pipes.......shiny.....

i got black because i hate washing it....

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Had a great time with my buddys new crotch rocket today, trustd me enough to take it out and had a blast....1000CC Suzuki

:pepper:

Sweet !!! IF that Jokeswagon is a TDI, (Turbo Diesel Inejection) I want it !!! 48-52mpg hwy in that thing. Probably gets better mpg than the bike if it's a TDI.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Let's see pics of the Busa

My SIL just traded his Busa in for a NEW Harley after his dad was killed in an auto accident. Got rid of the crotch rocket for a cruiser.

I used to like bikes alot. Being a tow truck driver, and cleaning up what I've cleaned up, Not so much anymore. Sad shit to say the least.

Mockstar

Full Access Member
Had this in '97...'94 ZX7R.....had my first son in 2001 and sold it.
17590.jpg

10 years later I switched to this....'92 Electra Glide.....Had my second son in 2009, and now maybe put on 500 miles a season. It's weird how things change what's important when you have kids.
001-1_zpsc3dfd30e.jpg

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
It's weird how things change what's important when you have kids.
001-1_zpsc3dfd30e.jpg

I likey dat bikey !!!

That's a fact !!! Been there done it. I won't even tell my kids the stupid stunts I've pulled in fear they'll think it's cool and do it too. My youngest son is now 16 and starting to drive, so I'll be able to share those "Stupid" stories in a few years. And I'm sure the kids will have some stupid ones to tell me back too.

Mockstar

Full Access Member
here's how it's dressed up for when the wifey and I go on overnighters.
DSC04489-1_zps7446a0f5.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.