New Shooter

priell3

Full Access Member
A woman I used to work with got her license to carry last month and went to the range today for the first time. The trip to the range was a combo of classroom training and time on the firing line.

She sent me some pics of her targets and she did very well for a newbie. The instructor also told her she was a good shot. She liked the Glock 17 the best, said it felt good in her hand and she's going to buy one soon (the first of many).

She lives in Philly and is prepping for when the SHTF.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Just hope when/if the time comes, we can tell the good from the bad. Anyone coming up my driveway will be considered hostile.

The War Wagon

Full Access Member

Philthy shall surely BE on the cutting edge of SHTF!
icon11.gif

priell3

Full Access Member
Another former colleague of mine, also female, recently asked me about AR-15s. Democrats are great gun salespersons.

I got her into shooting several years ago and she now owns two Ruger pistols and a Beretta Cx4 Storm and lots of mags and ammo.

GunnerJacky

A woman I used to work with got her license to carry last month and went to the range today for the first time. The trip to the range was a combo of classroom training and time on the firing line.

She sent me some pics of her targets and she did very well for a newbie. The instructor also told her she was a good shot. She liked the Glock 17 the best, said it felt good in her hand and she's going to buy one soon (the first of many).

Nice to know about her skills. My friend is also a female and she got her firearms safety training in Boston. She became eligible to carry her glock 17 to 39+ states. I'm very proud of her and I think I should also get trained in firearms.

kwo51

Full Access Member
I think the osolator has already flung the pop it has just not made it down here yet !!!!! Watch your 6.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts