New guy from central Tx

G4G26

Hey y'all, new to the forum from Tx. I currently have a Glock 26 Gen4, put a couple hundred rounds through and love it so far. I used to have a beretta 9000s and a Smith and Wesson sigma9. I've shot many handguns and rifles. Hopefully you guys can help me figure out what I want to get for a duty pistol when I go for LEO. Thanks for any help in advance

TScottW99

Full Access Member
For a duty weapon it's hard to go wrong with the Glock. Very reliable, easy to use and super easy to work on. I have been carrying a Glock 22 as a duty weapon for 12 years. If I had my choice I would carry a Glock 21SF in .45acp as I shoot it better then the Glock 22.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Welcnome, a duty weapon a G21 SF is a great choice, you can ever go wrong with a Glock... I have 3...
G19,G23,&G27 all 3 rd Gen......never had a problem with any of them a nd they got a bunch of rds thru them...
Concealed 27

TScottW99

Full Access Member
I prefer the 22 over the 17 because I'm a fan of bigger holes :D LEO price for a new Glock is $415 so you may want to wait until you are certified if you can. It can save you some money.

STF

Full Access Member
S&W M&P 9 gets my vote.

I bought a glock and decided I didn't like it near as much as the S&W

Members online

No members online now.