moving

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Well I got moved this weekend what a pain in the ass....my landlord is being a total sick so I'm glad I'm outta there. Had a bunch of stuff happen to me that's gonna cost me a lot of cash to fix so my family is gonna let me stay with them for 3-4 months to get caught up. I am so lucky to have a loving family that cares about me, thank you Lord......
Concealed 27

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I'm the cook and I made grilled pork chops baked potato and fresh green beans.....one of my former jobs was a cook at Columbia restaurant in Tampa... nice place to eat if ur ever in Tampa......
Concealed 27

oppo

Full Access Member
I need to make some more stuffed peppers and stuffed mushrooms. I fill them with a mixture of cream cheese, shredded cheese, shredded chicken, & bacon pieces.

Now I am hungry.

oppo

Full Access Member
...and of course, I hope everything works out for you. I have been in a similar situation before. It sucks to need to go back home but it is a blessing to have the option.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
You guys are making me hungry in here,,I went thru a divorce about ten years ago and moved in with my Dad for a while but the weird thing was my mother moved in too about a year later. They have been divorced for many years but it was like Leave It To Beaver meets the Twilight Zone...

kwo51

Full Access Member
Leave It To Beaver meets the Twilight Zone... That is the way it is here when the grand kids come to stay for awhile.

Bluez

Full Access Member
I'm the cook and I made grilled pork chops baked potato and fresh green beans.....one of my former jobs was a cook at Columbia restaurant in Tampa... nice place to eat if ur ever in Tampa......
Concealed 27

YumYum! :D

Sorry to hear you had issues.
best of luck :)

Members online

No members online now.