More McDonald's News

STF

Full Access Member
If only there had been a concealed carry individual there or someone in the parking lot with an AR15. I would have loved to split his wig with my truck gun

ninja man

Full Access Member
mental illnes my ass. just put us out of our misery. shoot him. tax payer dollars should go to keep these dumbasses alive.

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
And this is what we have walking the streets doing this, there needed to be a CC there and this is why I carry as often as I can.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Its kinda sad that you can't even go get a burger with out a primary weapon on your hip... I wish that i could open carry in Florida but governor Rick Scott while running for office used that topic as a tool to get gun owners votes then never did anything to get it into action, bastard!!! But anyways I'm glad no one got hurt by the idiot, lock him up a nd throw away the key.... he does not deserve to be able to walk free!
Concealed 27

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
This is true.......but its just so damn hot here as u know, I would like to be able to carry my own bladetech every now and then without having to wear a button up shirt....

oppo

Full Access Member
It is a good thing this piece of garbage has a severe case of stupid. It is just to bad it didn't prove terminal.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
It is legal for it to show a little or unintentionally.

Oh I know I print sometimes and don't really care....no ones ever said anything to me. I pretty much wear a hanes wife beater and a white T-shirt everyday....
Concealed 27:jawdrop:

Members online

No members online now.