more corrupt police

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
In lakeland Florida a LEO pulled a young female over for a simple traffic stop and asked her to get out of the car. Then he asked her if she had any drugs in her pockets or bra.... he asked her to pull her pockets inside out and then asked her to lift open and shake her bra to check for drugs which she did. Then he asked her again to pull the wire on her bra to see if anything was hidden....WTF, it was on the cops dashcam video. I feel sorry for the girl her rights were violated severely. A female officer should have been called if he thought she was moving drugs. The cop was placed on 4 day leave while the incident is investigated. First of all, he had no probable cause to search her...second of all, what a f*&$n perve...........:mfr_omg:

Arckadian

The abuses of power happen all the time.... unfortunately most go unseen.... hopefully this one will not

TheOl55

Full Access Member
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Vuf58jTBdA]Cop Tells Woman To Lift Shirt, Shake Bra During Traffic Stop - YouTube[/ame]

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Just because you carry a badge and a gun doesn't mean you can violate people rights and think you can get away with it.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
O155, thanks for the dash can video, I can't put u tube links on my tablet and I'm in Atlanta seeing my neices and nephew finally.. have not seen them in a year... Concealed 27

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Thanks kwo, I was bitchen in a thread and you told me to go... so I made it happen. I'm gonna be broke for awhile but you can't put a price on family.......Concealed 27

Members online

No members online now.