Mizzou coach forbids legal handgun ownership

Arckadian

I would probably tell the coach he was a dumb shit and fuck off if I was one of his students players. Besides, how would he know if they HAD a gun? Is he strip searching his players every time they come into the locker room? Does he get his jollys looking under young men's nuts to see if they are hiding bullets? Even if they just disregard the coach all he has done in his statement is piss off a lot of people, but it wont stop the students from carrying their weapons. He has no authority to conduct a search for firearms, he is not a law enforcement official.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
It's worse than you think. The coach isn't saying you can't have a gun here at school. He's saying that if you own a gun (period) like the one next to your bed, you can't play on the team.

NRA Blog said:
Missouri Tigers head football coach Barry Odom recently implemented an unorthodox new rule for his players, forbidding them from owning a handgun, even it was purchased “legally.”

You read that right. A well-paid new head coach of an NCAA Division I football program is commanding his unpaid talent, err, “student-athletes,” to forgo owning a handgun, denying their right to self-defense, hunting and recreational pistol or revolver shooting pursuits – Constitutional rights, mind you – for, well, “reasons.”

Yeah, I'd be telling this coach to go piss up a rope.

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
Yep, I'd be petitioning the NCAA to allow me to switch schools with no loss of eligibility

Will be interesting to see if anyone transfers.

Of course, that's the SAME university that gave us this barking moonbat...

Check_Privilege_Counter.jpg

:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.