Mexican vigliantes attacking police

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I have never been there and have no desire to go!!!!!!! Crazier is that they are taking a stand to the drug lords (cartels) Must be some pissed off people...lol
Concealed 27

armoredman

Full Access Member
The "drug corridor" isn't very far from where I type this, and I would never willingly travel to Mexico. Don't get me wrong - it ISN'T the people! Most Mexican citizens I have met have been pretty cool people, and the border town I used to have a route through had lots of wonderful people in it, seriously. No problem at all with the PEOPLE, huge problems with the cartels and the corrupt to the core government. La Mordida runs Mexico, "the little bite" of bribery and official corruption.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Well be careful were you step if your that close to the BS going on.... I have no problem with the people like you said. I used to work with a bunch of them and they were good family people, its the stereotyping that happens and people judge them for what others have done which is not right in my book but u can't change some peoples mind no matter what.....ignorance is bliss

Concealed 27

oppo

Full Access Member
I went to Acuna a few times back when I used to hunt down that way but I wouldn't go there now. It is a mess. Good luck to those with the courage to stand up for themselves against all the evil and corruption going on.

Last edited:

kwo51

Full Access Member
It's great when the cartel have DEA protecting them. Our government is as corrupt as theirs.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Unfourtunley you are right about corruption within our government.... nsa should stand for " not sure agency "

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Been to Cancun and Puerto Vallarta one time each. And that was some years ago. Probably wouldn't go back if the offer presented itself. Mexico City has had a bad reputation for a long time now. It's full of gangs. Can be very dangerous.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Funny how we get the bad news from the wet backs but not from our country. This country is on fire and the aliens are pissing gasoline on it. How can you prepare for something you don't know about? Now are war in the middle sand pile will take all the wind out of the domestic investigations. What a fucked up time. Obamas getting away with murder!!!!!!!!! so is his ag.

Members online

No members online now.