Mark Kelly uproar

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
PHOENIX (AP) — The husband of former U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords generated nearly 4,000 comments on Facebook from people on both sides of the gun debate after he posted a photo of himself buying a military-style rifle — a purchase he made to demonstrate how easy it is to obtain the kind of firearms he's lobbying Congress to ban.

A background check took only a matter of minutes to complete, Mark Kelly said in the Facebook post, adding that it's scary to think people can buy similar guns without background checks at gun shows or on the Internet.

It didn't take long for gun-rights supporters to accuse Kelly of being a hypocrite for buying an AR-15-style rifle and a 45.-caliber handgun. Many of the Facebook comments focused on his motivations and the rules for purchasing such guns.

Some say he's being a hyprocrite or for others the poster boy for gun reform...:wtf:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Yeah, he was on I think Fox News today saying he bought it just to prove it was to easy, now he's given it up to the State. And it's being said, it's now State property and must auctioned off like all other State property, so it didn't even keep it off the streets. It looked to be a cheap Bushmaster AR15. So yeah, that confirms it for me, he is out for the Frankenstein Kool Aid. :flipthebird:

Mockstar

Full Access Member
I wonder when he is going to buy some black tar heroin to find out how difficult it is to buy and sell that too, then turn that into the police.

His logic is idiotic!

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
IMO he was caught with his pants down around his ankles and now he's trying to come up with a cover story. So far rather lame. He needs to just go with the "It's Bush's fault". That seems to be working pretty well.

Mockstar

Full Access Member
I just watched his video on CNN. Near the end of the video he says he's gonna keep the .45. He claims Gabby and him are both gun owners......strong supporters of the second amendment. THEN HE SHOULD ALREADY KNOW HOW EASY IT IS TO BUY GUNS!! I don't get it. How did he get the guns him and Gabby already own if he had to go buy an AR to see what kind of paperwork and background checks it take to walk out of the store with one?!!??

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I wonder when he is going to buy some black tar heroin to find out how difficult it is to buy and sell that too, then turn that into the police.

His logic is idiotic!

IMO he was caught with his pants down around his ankles and now he's trying to come up with a cover story. So far rather lame. He needs to just go with the "It's Bush's fault". That seems to be working pretty well.

Yeah, I have a feeling he turned it in, cuz it got out that he bought it. He better not piss me off. I get a chance with Gabby to get even with him, :hitit: She's got a sexy little wiggle with that new walk she sportin now !!! :laughing1:

ViperJeff

Administrator
If he wants to test the system, he needs to get himself arrested with a felony conviction and then repeat the steps he took to buy the guns

Mockstar

Full Access Member
72672_4431200186608_237792910_n_zpsacc5b291.jpg

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I'm telling you, if I had a chance with Gabby, She be all about the guns again. Her husband may be an ASStronaunt and get to orbit earth, but I got news. When I got done with her and all the stars she was seeing, she'll think she think she went to the moon and orbited earth too !!! She'll be an Astronaunt too. She ain't all that, but for a female politician I could at least stomach it. Unlike Frankenstein, Pelosi or Hillary. I'll change her mind about guns. :laughing1:

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Yeah Mark, it should be easy for you to buy a gun. Since you have a clean criminal record and I presume some sort of military security clearances.

It's like someone who has a prescription for painkillers walking into a pharmacy just to prove how easy it is to get drugs.

Assinine:goofy_batman:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Yeah Mark, it should be easy for you to buy a gun. Since you have a clean criminal record and I presume some sort of military security clearances.

It's like someone who has a prescription for painkillers walking into a pharmacy just to prove how easy it is to get drugs.

Assinine:goofy_batman:

Yep, he's full of shit. That's not why he bought it. He knew he better while he still could. And didn't realize all the sheep herders were going to ask him and Gabby to be Sheep.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
They had their fifteen minutes of fame..time to retire to Arizona to one of those 55 and older trailer parks.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Yeah, and I can't help but think that Gabby and Mark testimony might be what has a hand in persuading McCain to be a flopper and flip to the Democratic side of the gun debate. That's OK though. I think there is more Pro Gun Dems than there are Anti Gunner Reps

Members online

No members online now.