Mag Restrictions

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Was looking at a website and saw this statement about where they will not ship hi capacity mags, did not know so many existed. I'm glad I live in the Gun-Shine State (Florida)

We do not ship, sell, or offer for sale any magazines to anyone in these states or anyone using a billing address in these states.
CALIFORNIA: OVER 10 ROUNDS Unless you have a Hi-Cap License
COLORADO: OVER 15 ROUNDS Effective 7/1/2013
CONNECTICUT: OVER 10 ROUNDS
HAWAII: OVER 10 ROUNDS that may fit a handgun
Aurora, IL: OVER 15 ROUNDS
Chicago, IL: OVER 12 ROUNDS
Franklin Park, IL: OVER 16 ROUNDS
Oak Park, IL : OVER 10 ROUNDS
Riverdale, IL: OVER 35 ROUNDS
MARYLAND: OVER 20 ROUNDS , changes to 10 Rounds Effective 10/1/13
MASSACHUSETTS: OVER 10 ROUNDS Unless you have Class A License
NEW JERSEY: OVER 15 ROUNDS
NEW YORK: OVER 10 ROUNDS
WASHINGTON D.C.: OVER 10 ROUNDS

How bout having to have a hi-cap license?????? Wow is all I can say, I guess there's a lot of magazine changes at the range, my hands would hurt from loading ten rds at a time...lmao
Concealed 27

kwo51

Full Access Member
Scott did not do anything by himself. NRA supports scott and he is pro life that is enough for me.!!!!!!!!!! How can you raid something that belongs to your people allready?

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Makes sense to me.
After-all when the criminals are already breaking so many laws, I'm sure they would stop to obey the magazine capacity restrictions.

CALIFORNIA: OVER 10 ROUNDS Unless you have a Hi-Cap License
I'm sure they make it easy for the law abiding citizen to get a "Hi-Cap license...as long as you have connections, that is
COLORADO: OVER 15 ROUNDS Effective 7/1/2013
Passed in the wake of mass shootings...So as long as you can't kill more than 15 at a time
CONNECTICUT: OVER 10 ROUNDS
HAWAII: OVER 10 ROUNDS that may fit a handgun
"That MAY fit a handgun. So you better hope that somewhere out there someone doesn't make a handgun version of the rifle you own. Just off the top of my head, this would ban "high-cap" 10/22 mags, AR mags, AK47 mags, AK74 mags, G3 mags.
Aurora, IL: OVER 15 ROUNDS
Chicago, IL: OVER 12 ROUNDS
Franklin Park, IL: OVER 16 ROUNDS
Oak Park, IL : OVER 10 ROUNDS
^^And we have seen the drastic reduction in gun violence that these cities have had since the laws passed.
Riverdale, IL: OVER 35 ROUNDS
35 rounds? Really? Are they pulling these numbers out of thin air? Why not 37 rounds, or better yet 27?
MARYLAND: OVER 20 ROUNDS , changes to 10 Rounds Effective 10/1/13
MASSACHUSETTS: OVER 10 ROUNDS Unless you have Class A License
Again, I'm sure that license is issued to "qualified" individuals only
NEW JERSEY: OVER 15 ROUNDS
Gov. Christi just vetoed the reduction to 10 rounds
NEW YORK: OVER 10 ROUNDS
WASHINGTON D.C.: OVER 10 ROUNDS
^^And once again these 2 cities are bastions of peaceful non-violent co-existence.

kwo51

Full Access Member
People don't kill people , guns with big mags do. Don't believe anything I say. Research it for your self. Hatchets kill by themselves also.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.