Looking for a Red Dot?

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Found this on a local (to me) gun forum. A company selling a Red Dot that they say is comparable to the Aimpoint. For $40 how can you go wrong? I just filled out the questionnaire and have one on the way. Only 100 at this price so don't procrastinate.

---------------------------------------------------

Hey There,

I've got some exciting PROGUN news for you.

American Defense Group is in the process of releasing their own high end Micro Red Dot Sight similar to the Aimpoint Micro.

While there is nothing wrong with the Aimpoint Micro...the $500 price tag leaves a lot to be desired.

Thats why when ADG announced they were bringing a competing optic to the market for less than $200, I got excited.

Then it got even better when they reached out to the PROGUN team and offered to let us share 100 spots in their Red Dot Beta Test program.

You see, when launching a new product, the hardest part is getting the word out and to that end ADG decided to do something very cool for...YOU.

In exchange for trying out their new Micro Red Dot and leaving them a review on Amazon, American Defense Group is giving you a 60% DISCOUNT OFF THE INITIAL PROMO PRICE.

The Red dot will sell for $198.95, but during the initial release it will be on sale for $98.95.

But as part of the Beta Test Program you can get their new Micro Red Dot for only $40.00!

You can check out the Specs Here

So whats the catch?

Let me lay out the details...

1. You must be one of the first 100 to join the beta test program (we only have 100 spots to give out)

2. You must live in the USA.

3. You must purchase the discounted Red dot within 48 hours of being accepted.

4. You must agree to post a quality review on their Amazon product page within 7 days of receipt of the red dot.

Thats it. Once you fulfill the above 4 agreements, the red dot is yours to keep forever.

If you want in on this opportunity, use the link below to apply now:

http://gunlink.us/adgbetaprogram

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Sorry folks, just found out the limit has been reached. So don't bother filling out the form.

Last edited:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
FWIW.....here it is. It's still a good deal at $99. It's just with an agreement to do a review on it 100 people got it for $40. So if you're looking for a good quality red dot, you might consider this one:

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OLBQWB0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/ame]

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Brother in arms did a pmag as a group buy a while back and it went well, I was able to grab 4 for $40 shipped...
Concealed 27

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
I'm leery of sub-$200 red dots. In fact, for SERIOUS work, I'm leery of ANYTHING that isn't made by Aimpoint, EOTech, or Trijicon. I'd run Vortex on my dedicated .22LR AR, but if my - & my family's life is DEPENDING on it, when it ALL goes wrong... GOOD glass is a GOOD investment. IMHO.

kwo51

Full Access Member
I also feel that way, but good glass on a hammer or boat paddle is great if uncle sams buying them. I guess that is why I liked the 14 better for it's clubbing ability. Ar to a knife fight is great as long as the ammo lasts.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
I've been running a Primary Arms M3 clone on my Daewoo for about five years. (I paid a bit under $100 total for the optic and mount)
It has held up to the hard use I put it through and always held zero after being bumped around doing run-gun games.

Last time out I did notice a bit of flecking in the glass (I suspect the glass is starting to de-laminate.) More than likely I will replace it with a Vortex Sparc.

The PA sight has been worth the money, and I still recommend them to those looking for a budget optic for a range gun. But I agree that if the bullets are flying both ways, I would want a higher quality sight on my rifle.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts