Look What Followed Me Home

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Ain't it cute. I think I'll keep it. Springfield XD-9

2012-10-29_15-58-02_687.jpg

oppo

Full Access Member
Definitely keep the little fellow and give him a good home. Feed him well and take him on regular walks to the range so he can stretch his legs. I suspect he will be grateful and take good care of you in return.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Forgot to mention. It's the subcompact. So it's very concealable. Need to get a kydex IWB holster for it.

ViperJeff

Administrator
My Daughter (the other one) has an XD 9. Really nice, I should have shot it this weekend when I had the chance

Arckadian

Never had a Kydex holster, but I have heard good things about them. Hope you enjoy the XD 9 :D. Me like Springfields.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
It was youse guys and your Springfields that got me to look at this one. I chose the 9 because it was a good deal plus I wanted the higher capacity than the 45. The .45 would have been $100 more than the 9. They showed me a full size .40 but I don't have any 40's and wanted to stay with a caliber I already have.

VJ, Your daughter has the XD-9? Was that a crack that I bought a girlie gun? They did have a pink gun I was eying pretty hard but decided on the XD.:favorites37:

ViperJeff

Administrator
It was youse guys and your Springfields that got me to look at this one. I chose the 9 because it was a good deal plus I wanted the higher capacity than the 45. The .45 would have been $100 more than the 9. They showed me a full size .40 but I don't have any 40's and wanted to stay with a caliber I already have.

VJ, Your daughter has the XD-9? Was that a crack that I bought a girlie gun? They did have a pink gun I was eying pretty hard but decided on the XD.:favorites37:

Absolutely NOT!

I found myself wanting a 9 too....!!!

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Absolutely NOT!

I found myself wanting a 9 too....!!!

I'm walking around with it stuck in my belt and I hardly notice it. Pretty comfortable. I'm wearing it in appendix position (empty chamber until I'm completely familiar with it). Don't want to cause injury (high squeaky voice) to myself.

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
Looks good! Can't wait to see your thoughts once you put some rounds through it. I've got a year and a half to learn about what I want to carry.

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
That is the prefect concealable size that I would like to have myself but maybe later. Congrats, let us know how it shoot.

Members online

No members online now.