Liberals To Hold Candlelight Vigil For Deer

priell3

Full Access Member
They’re very, very bored in Town and Country, Missouri.

So bored that they’ve decided to hold a candlelight vigil for deer.

That’s “deer” as in the animal.

Collisions between cars and deer has always been a problem in the town, and city officials decided the best way to reduce accidents was to cull the deer herd. So they hired sharpshooters to reduce the population.

And because they’re using GUNS and they’re killing ANIMALS, some real liberal whackjobs are super-duper sad.

Rich Liberals To Hold Candlelight Vigil For Deer - Downtrend

kwo51

Full Access Member
Surprised they don't want to keep cars and trucks off the road. You would think the deer would only cross at the marked walk ways. Here in florida we spent millions building walls and tunnels for the turtles and other vermen to get across some major roads.

Last edited:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
$46K to kill 100 deer. What idiot is running this town? He could probably sell 100 deer tags and make some money. There are plenty of good old boys ready anytime of year to bag a deer. Why am I the only one that thinks this stuff up.

Why are they paying $460 per deer to harvest 100 of them. And I hope the meat isn't going to waste. Feed somebody. If the deer population is really so bad, lengthen deer season to compensate for the over population.

Last edited:

oppo

Full Access Member
$46K to kill 100 deer. What idiot is running this town? He could probably sell 100 deer tags and make some money. There are plenty of good old boys ready anytime of year to bag a deer. Why am I the only one that thinks this stuff up.

Why are they paying $460 per deer to harvest 100 of them. And I hope the meat isn't going to waste. Feed somebody. If the deer population is really so bad, lengthen deer season to compensate for the over population.

^^^^^ Common sense :waytogo:

I will gladly go shoot them and I they don't even have to pay for the ammo.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Hmmm, they might get hungry on their vigil. Maybe we should grill them some steaks:evillol:

Members online

No members online now.