Just did my class and turned in my papers

Smith

For my concealed carry. Now have to wait up to a possible 45 days to get my permit. Sucks to wait so long but oh well>..........

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Welcome to the lifestyle, if you haven't found a holster do so now. You can get nice cheap ones that serve certain situations. Mine is my gun under my sheets .....yes I sleep with it locked and loaded g23 with tlr3 light in a light bearing holster. Impossible for it to just go off!!!

Just me, shooting my way to the big boys and and take care of business...

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
For my concealed carry. Now have to wait up to a possible 45 days to get my permit. Sucks to wait so long but oh well>..........

Congrats !!! Just be sure to be a responsible carrier. It's work at first, you really have to concentrate on doing the right things. Like making sure you don't just lay in on the kitchen table when you come in from work like you do your car keys, or leave it in your door panel when you get out of the vehicle if you unholster while driving. Just little things like that you'll need to work on at first until it becomes 2nd nature.

I have a mental FULLY AUTOMATIC checklist now that goes on every time I leave the house, and when I get out of the truck at home.
Keys, Wallet, Cell Phone, Glock, Keys, Wallet, Cell Phone, Glock, Keys, Wallet, Cell Phone, Glock, Keys, Wallet, Cell Phone, Glock,

In the house,
Keys on the Hook, Glock in the safe place where it goes before I touch or do another thing. I never lay it down for a second. It's either on me, or in its safe place.

Members online

No members online now.