IJK optics, lasers and accessories

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
We carry some optics and accessories through a buddy of ours who is a dealer for IJK. He's also been getting some decent deals from Eotech. Let me know what you're looking for, and I'll let you know if I have it in stock or if I can get it. Scopes, red dots, lasers, rings, mounts, rails, slings, grips, etc...

This is really good glass for the money, and comes with a lifetime warranty. Would I take these back to combat with me? No, I'd spend the extra money and get a real ACOG or Eotech. Would I put one on a rifle here in the states? Absolutely.

Here you go Ranger:

ACOG knock off. Just took it outside and messed with it for a few. VERY clear, and the fiber optics work great. Kind of impressed.
DSCF6076_zps384606bb.jpg

DSCF6075_zpsf4ffea1a.jpg

DSCF6077_zpsc7cace5c.jpg

I could do with out the rails on this one, but I like it otherwise.
DSCF6078_zps2ba6b192.jpg

DSCF6079_zps13709440.jpg

I really like this one. Simple, clean, 2.5-10x
DSCF6082_zps8691243c.jpg

DSCF6081_zps57c257a0.jpg

Few more options for you... 2-6x, real good eye relief on this one.
DSCF6083_zps18583d02.jpg

DSCF6084_zps60a4a5ac.jpg

Eotech knockoff
DSCF6085_zpsb8115fa4.jpg

DSCF6086_zpsa674766d.jpg

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
Hopefully funds will allow when I send my AR parts to you guys to be duracoated. Which one would you suggest? Price?

Rusty Shackleford

Full Access Member
On the 1X with the fiber collector is there anything that lights up the reticle other than the fiber, can you take a pic of the reticle?

KKing

Full Access Member
Man I wish that 1x had some magnification. That 2.5-10 has my eye. I do need glass for the rifle build....

:crazy:

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
I'm gonna try one out when funds allow. I wanted something budget friendly for my 7.62x39 build anyway. No point in putting some high dollar glass on something that's not known for being real accurate

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
On the 1X with the fiber collector is there anything that lights up the reticle other than the fiber, can you take a pic of the reticle?

Sorry it took me so long to get to this. It's been a crazy couple of days here.

I can't get a good pic of the reticule... tried a few times. Sorry

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
Our IJK dealer buddy has set up shop here, and is expanding with us. He is now carrying EOTech products and some really nice stuff from Burris. Should be getting into some ACOGs soon:chewie:

Give us a shout if you need anything.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts