Hello from Bojangles...

BOJANGLES

Full Access Member
Hey guys. I'm Bojangles. Shaggy, Birdman, and I run FordRaptorForum together. I'm an offroad nut, I like to head out into the desert and get my truck sideways and airborne and then go do some shooting. For me offroading and shooting go hand in hand. I work in development and construction management, I'm very into NFL football --particularly the hopeless Miami Dolphins, I like basketball too... OKC Thunder. For fun I like to do things like wakeboard, snowboard, drive anything that's fast, play a little golf on occasion, and knock back a few with the fellas. I also play the drums.

Like any proper red-blooded American, I like guns. Currently I own a Kimber Custom Covert II 1911 .45ACP, a Kimber Ultra Covert II 1911 .45ACP, a Kimber Custom Eclipse 1911 10mm, a Steyr M9-A1 9mm, a GSG .22 for plinking, and a Benelli Supernova Tactical 12 gauge with a few modifications with home defense in mind.

I'm currently in the market for an assault rifle and a wheelgun... After that I'll want to add a long gun or two to the stable.

I hope to gain some valuable insight from the members here.

Arckadian

Welcome to the Forum BO... nice to have you here. :) I only have a Springfield 1911 .45 but I am looking at eventually getting either the AR-15 or the the M4 variant (which for some reason the name escapes me at the moment... just got off work.)

Members online

No members online now.