Glock High Capacity Mags

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Heres my G27 with G23 Mag for 14 total plus 22 RD BU Mag and my G19 with G17 Mag for 18 total plus 33 RD BU Mag just in case the SHTF.....:hidesbehindsofa:

Concealed 27

Attachments

• DSC00154.jpg
    DSC00154.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 16

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
As the Boyscouts say, Be Prepared !!! Looks like you are. I love my Glock 23, but I still wanna get a G27 and a G22 which I think I'm going to go for a Gen 4. I'd hope by now they have the bugs worked out of the Gen 4. Actually I think that was done quite some time ago. Then I want to get 9mm conversion barrels for at least the G23 and maybe on of the others.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I moved Silver-Bolts post for Glock Mags to the Gunners Private Lounge.

Anyone needing Glock Mags, you might check it out. $29.99 for Factory Gen 4 Drop Free Mags is a pretty good deal. If you're an active registered member with 50 posts, and don't have a password, hit up one of the Mods/Admins. Supporting Members get a password immediately without minimum post requirement. :waytogo:

Thanks for the heads up Silver-Bolt !!!

http://www.weaponsforum.com/f73/glock-magazines-fair-prices-stock-1596/

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I moved Silver-Bolts post for Glock Mags to the Gunners Private Lounge.

Anyone needing Glock Mags, you might check it out. $29.99 for Factory Gen 4 Drop Free Mags is a pretty good deal. If you're an active registered member with 50 posts, and don't have a password, hit up one of the Mods/Admins. Supporting Members get a password immediately without minimum post requirement. :waytogo:

Thanks for the heads up Silver-Bolt !!!

http://www.weaponsforum.com/f73/glock-magazines-fair-prices-stock-1596/

I've been dealing with this company for a few years, they run alot of specials and you can get good deals there. Its where I've ordered glock mags in the past. The shipping is a little pricy but they run shipping specials if your on there email list.. anyway just thought I'd share my good experiances with CDNN...

Concealed 27

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
As the Boyscouts say, Be Prepared !!! Looks like you are. I love my Glock 23, but I still wanna get a G27 and a G22 which I think I'm going to go for a Gen 4. I'd hope by now they have the bugs worked out of the Gen 4. Actually I think that was done quite some time ago. Then I want to get 9mm conversion barrels for at least the G23 and maybe on of the others.

Gen-4's are good to go. My G34 has been flawless through it's first 2k rounds. The early Gen-4's Glock is fixing at N/C. Current releases are good to go.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Gen-4's are good to go. My G34 has been flawless through it's first 2k rounds. The early Gen-4's Glock is fixing at N/C. Current releases are good to go.

Good to hear no problems with your G34... I have my coupon from GSSF to get another Glock at discounted price. I wanna get a G30sf but my dealer who accepts discount only has Gen 4 G27's and a few G35's.. I've been calling the shop almost every week to see what they have. Right now I have Gen 3's G19,23,&27. I may get a Gen 4 but not sure.
Concealed 27

kwo51

Full Access Member
Another tupper ware whore. I only have 5 plastic pistols that shot lead. Had to take the other shoe off. 6 is how many I have,I think. I guess that makes me some kind of sewer.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Not going there wife might make me sell some.I do like 45's and 40 and 9 and -------- all the rest. Safe is full so I can stop now.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Fear the man with only one gun. He can use it. this was an old saying when cops were cops and bad guys were bad guys. Not so clear anymore.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I have more mags than that for just my G34. lol About a dozen for my G20, 10 for my G19. Now my wife wants a G34 and I am thinking about a G30S. More mags in my future.

I would have more but I'm lucky I have what I do, I'm on a fixed income and barely make it month 2 month. I'm gonna have to get a part time job soon but I gotta find out from disability how much I can work..........Concealed 27

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Glock 19 with 33rd Mag and G27 with 22rd mag......Gotta luv it, LOL:chewie:

Attachments

• DSC00201.jpg
    DSC00201.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 5

Members online

No members online now.