Gas masks

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
You gotta be carful when it comes to gas masks. Some of them aren't worth it and won't help you one bit. Here is a website selling "Approved Gas Masks". I'll assume they've been tested and pass some standard in order to be approved. Also, depending on when/if you'll need to use it you may want to consider a side canister to that you'll still be able to shoulder and sight a rifle. Something like this. This is a Finnish M61 mask. Identical to the US M9 mask. Also, for a gas mask to be effective, you can't have a beard. It would allow gas to seep in around the edge.

$_12.JPG

Last edited:

kwo51

Full Access Member
Any of them can leak if not applied properly or if they are not sized correctly or cared for the right way. I have had more experience with them than I wish. In most cases any is better than none.

Arckadian

I didn't like the ProMask I had in the military, it can be a little confining. I agree wih Viper that the bubble mask is a much better choice.

kwo51

Full Access Member
The one here is down for life because of containment cracks. Ya that coal is as bad as oil!!!1

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Sunnabish !!! I need one of these badly. My female boxer..... OMG !!! No joke, will water your damn eyes. I have to get up and leave the room. She does that shit when I'm sleeping and she laying on the other side of the bed at the foot and it wakes me up it's bad. Talk about chemical warfare !!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts