food shortage video

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Long as I have my Wheaties and powered milk I'll be find for the next twenty years...:headbang:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
The video was informative but I am suspect of it due to it trying to sell you something.

That's exactly what it is. It is hyped up to sell a book on Prepping. I've watched most of it before and won't waste my time watching it again. As it gets toward the end, you realize it's to sell a book.

kwo51

Full Access Member
With a little milk and sugar you can eat the book. I feel confident that by the time the government gets around to stealing our ration stocks they will be eating each other.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Yeah, I'm not even watching all that shit. I've seen something similar and it's a scare tactic sales gimmick in the end of it. Notice they go on and on and even repeat to same stuff over and over.

But, fact is do have a plan, just don't fall for this video crap. JMHO. :shrug:

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Watched stuff like this for stock market crash what to do and how to survive, built your own power grid ,solar panels and what food to buy before the apocalypse comes knocking...just give me your credit card number..you have nothing to lose.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Watched stuff like this for stock market crash what to do and how to survive, built your own power grid ,solar panels and what food to buy before the apocalypse comes knocking...just give me your credit card number..you have nothing to lose.

Yep, for just $29.95 you get ... but wait, there's more !!! Be the first 1 millionth caller, and we double the offer just pay additional S&H !!!

Members online

No members online now.