finally

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I've been working on getting my DL back for a long time and I am getting it in one week. Got all the b.s. done at DMV just gotta due one more thing then I'm back on the road thank god, can start getting my life back together. Just thought I would share cause I'm so happy...:favorites37:

Arckadian

I am hating the new laws for the commercial drivers licenses . . . If you are overweight and have to be on a Cpap machine, you have to not only go to the doctor to get the go ahead for your DOT card, but you must go AGAIN just to renew your license!!! I have a friend that is fighting this nonsense and it is just plan asinine.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Yeah it's all about jumping thru hoops so they can suck your bank account dry...rofl btw congrats on your promotion and daughter, like viper said post a pick so he can see his granddaughter. You are a busy man and I have a lot of respect for all the things u handle, takes a good man......
Concealed 27

Last edited:

Arckadian

Pictures have been provided so he can stop worrying . . . Busy yes but still trying to get the Forum back in the game.

Members online

No members online now.