Easy Come, Easy Go

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I was almost rich.

Got an email the other day that a foreign bank wanted to send me 10.5 million dollars. All I had to do was respond to them and give them some pertinent information. But dang it! I accidentally deleted the email and it's not retrievable. So close. Curse my fat fingers.

kwo51

Full Access Member
I get one from the director of the FBI telling me that that the bank of Nicaragua has millions for me and he says its ok. Just give my banking info.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
I got an (spam) email few years back from someone in Nigeria and how their parents were killed in an accident and they had millions of dollars but it was held up in court and would I help this person out...well you know how the rest of the story goes..yeah I wired them $5,000 dollars for lawyer fees and court cost and was expected to share in all of this wealth...I am still waiting to hear back...:roflsquared:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
True story. I am interested in buying a 5th wheel camper. I located one in New York, NY at an incredible price. This was through an advertising website called Oodle.

Via the website I contacted the seller (staying anonymous that way). He responded saying that yes the camper was still available. I asked him for additional pictures and whether he would consider bringing it out of NY and I wanted to meet in a public area to do the transaction.

He responded saying that he was in the army and out of the country. He said that Ebay has it and is handling the sale of it and he was covered by the Ebay buyer protection program. Oh yeah, He would have it shipped to be for free. All I had to do was send him all my information and he would pass it on to Ebay and get things rolling. No money would exchange hands until I had inspected the camper.

Was he dangling the carrot or what? I cut off communication right then and there. I did contact Oodle's fraud department. But they had already taken down the advertisement. Apparently they were onto this guy.

It's a shame. It was a very nice camper I would have loved to have in my driveway.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I think I found the real ad for the camper. It's really located in California if that ad is for real. At least the pictures match what was in the frauds advertisement. Whereas I might have gone to NY to pick it up, I'm not going to Cali to get it. They'd have to ship it for free...lol.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Hey! They got back to me. I'll buy everyone on this site a gun just as soon as I get my money. I copied and pasted the exact email for you to see. I think I may do all my banking through Nigeria.

-------------------------

Attention: Sir/Madam

Good day. I apologize for the delay in contacting you about the Release of your $10.5 Million USD and It is our duty to inform you that your funds $10.5 Million USD has been Approved for Payment which I decided to contact you by your email and see if I can be of good help to you.

I notice that you have not received these funds due to some problem which has been delaying your funds from getting your funds and It was made clearer to me by the director of the (Economic and Financial Crimes Commission - EFCC), as he started that the reason why this funds has not get to you is due to so many scam going on the internet which people used fake Identity to contact you by getting you scammed off your earning.

At this stage, I will advise that you get back to me on this email in order to help us get this funds directly to you.

Reply Back as you read.

Best Regard

World Bank Nigeria.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Gee just think millions of dollars simply sitting there waiting for you!..these scams have been going on since Al Gore invented the internet. Sad part is some people will fall for these scam's.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Gee just think millions of dollars simply sitting there waiting for you!..these scams have been going on since Al Gore invented the internet. Sad part is some people will fall for these scam's.

You are correct. We see it often on the news how the elderly will spend tens of thousands of dollars trying to get this non existent money. It's incredible. Haven't they seen these news segments? Isn't somebody watching out for them? It's sad how trusting they are and how easily they are duped into these schemes. And I just want to reach through the internet/phone lines and choke those that do this.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Just send $1oo. and your bank account info for fast delivery. Why are these people not put in jail or under it?

oppo

Full Access Member
They reside in countries where hacking people apart with machetes is common practice. They couldn't care less about someone trying to scam Americans.

Members online

No members online now.