Custom guns

KKing

Full Access Member
You do realize you're killing me with the Saiga pictures right? I want you guys to do me a short barrel so bad it's crazy. Sadly, may not happen in the next six months :eek:kay2:

Stupid wedding and buying a new house. Life is getting in the way of my gun collecting lol

Last edited:

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
You do realize you're killing me with the Saiga pictures right? I want you guys to do me a short barrel so bad it's crazy. Sadly, may not happen in the next six months :eek:kay2:

Stupid wedding and buying a new house. Life is getting in the way of my gun collecting lol

We'll be ready when you are!

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
A couple recent customer builds

Mossberg 500- Kicklite recoil reduction stock, polished action, scout mount with Burris Fastfire. Barrel shortened and custom brake permanently attached, finished flat black.

Saiga 12- receiver conversion - weld in back plate - push button side folder - CSS Raptor stock - Chaos Titan rail system - HK sights - reworked G2 fire control group - gas system worked for light load reliability - barrel shortened - W.A.R. custom selector lever - W.A.R. custom upswept charging handle - W.A.R. custom mag release - W.A.R. custom trigger guard - W.A.R. custom muzzle brake/shroud permanently attached - 2 tone gloss/flat black.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Are 1911 a thing of the past? Would you spend $2000. on one? Which one? For every day carry and home use. Just picking your brain.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Are 1911 a thing of the past? Would you spend $2000. on one? Which one? For every day carry and home use. Just picking your brain.

I'm in the market for a Springfield armory 1911a1, so no I don't believe they are a thing of the past. But that's just my opinion for what's its worth.....
Concealed27

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor

I don't know if I would spend that much for a carry gun. If you plan on running competition with it, that's a different story. Take a look at Metro Arms. The quality, fit and finish is comparable to a Kimber or a high end Springfield for about half the $$$$. MetroArms

kwo51

Full Access Member
Looking for a good carry piece .I like the trp springfield. Saw Range master springer for $699. My CDP is great but I want the bushing and five inch barrel.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I don't know if I would spend that much for a carry gun. If you plan on running competition with it, that's a different story. Take a look at Metro Arms. The quality, fit and finish is comparable to a Kimber or a high end Springfield for about half the $$$$. MetroArms

You turned my I the direction of that manufacture, I have been researching them along with the Springfield, for the money the metro is hell of a deal and coming from u as a suggestion is huge, I am looking for carry to......concealed 27

kwo51

Full Access Member
More research! Looking for a dealer in this area that my carry them. What kind of warranty do they have?

kwo51

Full Access Member
Looks like the one of theirs I would get is over $1000 also. I would add most of the parts to a stock gun that the big Mac has,getting the price about the same as the TRP. Still doing the head work.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts