Concealed Carry Reciprocity

ninja man

Full Access Member
yep, california sucks when it comes to the second amendment..... and then some.... but yet it still has some of the highest crime rates

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
Well, I have my Washington CCL and I also have coming in the mail one from AZ and OR so when I travel cross country I should be good to go. I will tolally by pass CA but CO is another one but I figure if I do the speed limit and keep it lock in my vault I should be good to go.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Well, I have my Washington CCL and I also have coming in the mail one from AZ and OR so when I travel cross country I should be good to go. I will tolally by pass CA but CO is another one but I figure if I do the speed limit and keep it lock in my vault I should be good to go.

I willl need to check into Non Resident NV. I like to drive to Laughlin, NV, which is right across the 250 yard bridge from AZ, but nonetheless, it's NV. I'm alright from OK, thru TX, NM and AZ, then I have to cross the damn bridge, then 1/4 mile to my Hotel. I could literally jump out my hotel window and be in the CO River, then be back in AZ. What a bummer. Need a permit for just that distance. Spitting Distance !!!

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I willl need to check into Non Resident NV. I like to drive to Laughlin, NV, which is right across the 250 yard bridge from AZ, but nonetheless, it's NV. I'm alright from OK, thru TX, NM and AZ, then I have to cross the damn bridge, then 1/4 mile to my Hotel. I could literally jump out my hotel window and be in the CO River, then be back in AZ. What a bummer. Need a permit for just that distance. Spitting Distance !!!

What a bunch of shit that is... just be careful as I know you will be..:Frustrated:

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member

Yeah that's crazy but like they said "A man got to do what a man got to do" or something like that. LOL

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Well here in VT anyone allowed to own a handgun can CCW it.

And Vermont as a State, has one of the lowest crimes rates in the country. IIRC, they are #3??? :shrug: I'd imagine you'd know better than I would. Just seems I seen that in some reading somewhere not long ago.

otasan

Full Access Member
And Vermont as a State, has one of the lowest crimes rates in the country. IIRC, they are #3??? :shrug: I'd imagine you'd know better than I would. Just seems I seen that in some reading somewhere not long ago.

We have had a few bank robberies and a few murders, but they are very rare. VT is relatively crime-free.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
We have had a few bank robberies and a few murders, but they are very rare. VT is relatively crime-free.

According to 2010 Results VT is #2 behind Maine for Total Violent Crimes, and is also #2 in Murder behind New Hampshire.

And this , lowest # being best. Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire Utah, and Wyoming being the lowest 5 states for Violent Crime. Based on rates of per 100,000 people in popluation. Those states have less than 2 murders per 100,000 people in 2010.

Stay the hell outta DC. Over 1330 murders for every 100,000 people. Although I'd say that's an exaggerated figure. Most of those murders probably aren't residents and people who live in another city/state come in for business, it will make the stat inaccurate.

Last edited:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
And in VT you can marry your same sex partner.Go figure.

Just so long as you can't marry your own brother or sister, I'm fine with that. I'm not the least bit gay in anyway shape or form, not even curious. But, as we speak of our freedoms we have in this country, that means you are FREE to choose. We also are granted, "Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness", and if taking a pecker up the poop shoot makes you happy then so be it, but don't come flaming around me with it, do it in private, don't tell me about it, and I'll even still respect you as human being because IMO it's your right. It's even wrong according to the good book, but who am I to judge? Those who make that choice can have the conversation with their lord and savior. And again, in this country we are FREE to have our own opinions and express them, so I don't dislike anyone for their opinion whether it Pro Abortion, Anti Abortion, Pro Gay, Anti Gay.

Simply put, Treat people the way you expect to be treated, and that means, if I don't hold your opinions against you, don't hold mine against me, agree to disagree and this world would be alot better place.

And the same goes for religion. If the Christians want to have prayer at the pole before school every morning, let them do it. Noone is making anyone else participate. You don't like it, keep on walking. If the Muslims, Jews, Jehovah's Witmess' whatever the case may be, they can do the same damn thing at another part of the campus, or even hold their meeting after school if they want. BUT, once that bell rings and school is in session, then it becomes a "Seperation of Church and State" until the final bell rings.

I think alot of people actually forget what FREEDOM means.

Last edited:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Here in VT I keep my car locked, for sure.

Like a dumbass I left one of my Glocks in my truck door panel for years. Only took that one out about every other month for a cleaning. Always locked it when in a parking lot, but never locked it here at the house. THANK GOD, never got stolen. BUT, when my daughters bf got stupid, I took it out cuz he KNEW there was always a gun in the truck. It never got stolen. Knock on Wood. But I look back now, at how risky that was.

Members online

No members online now.