Black Rifle Thread, let's see them.

Rusty Shackleford

Full Access Member
A few of mine, many more on the wish list.

d567f947.jpg

a5019cb98baddf7ea72642a04414e0c2.jpg

06e0d08adba1503f4721b7025e19932f.jpg

And not technically a black rifle, but close enough.

2b91325a.jpg

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Its a fake one that came on the first series. The barrel is on the inside with the threaded adap on the fore grip for it to slip over. Deff makes it look cool but is just for looks. The actual barrel itself is very small on that gun to me. I will try to remember to snap a pic of it off to show yall for tomorrow.

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
glockstore.com cheaperthendirt.com many places have factory mags for half the price.. much better to load up a bunch at the range for a nice day of shooting without having to digg in a ammo box all morning..
cobray4plusthesub2000andGSG.jpg

Bullnettles

Full Access Member
Hey everyone, I've built a few black rifles, and am currently in process of another, but here's a pic of my safe queen (I live in the city, so not much range work, sadly).

photo24.jpg

Bullnettles

Full Access Member
I like it, but she needs to be broken in. 200 yard shooting was all over the place (partially my fault, was laying in dirt in 100 degree heat, and I'm not that great.)

IronworksTactical

A couple of mine and a couple ive built for customers.

My 6.8 hunting rifle (black one) and one a customer asked for after i built the black one for me.
image.jpg

My 5.56
image-1.jpg

A basic build, I really liked this one.
image-4.jpg

And lastly but not least a SPR build for someone
image-3.jpg

IronworksTactical

Its an AR15Performance scout profile barrel. Its a great barrel, extremely accurate (sub minute) pushing 95ttsx's at 2850 fps. I highly recommend Harrisons barrel and bolt combos.

Members online

No members online now.